Chapter-21- ELD'S CONFESSION

A/n: I'm really sorry for this a/n, but....

800 reads??!!!

OMG. Thanks a lot readers (≧▽≦)
I love you all ( ˘ ³˘)♥

I never expected seductress to get so much reads!!!

Thanku thanku thanku!!!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter (◠‿◕)
———————————————

"yes, I was."

These words were continuously roaming in your mind. Your mind was blank except these words. And why won't it be? It was the humanity's strongest who said this for fuck's sake.
The man who doesn't give a shit about expressing his feelings just admitted that he was worried about you.

Was someone like you even deserved to be worried for?

If he somehow gets your identity will he still be worried about you?

The answer was simple.

nehhhh.

Not even in a billion years, right?

You were snapped out of your blank thoughts by a ginger head shaking you by your shoulders. "HUH?WHAT IS IT PET?" You suddenly jolted awake.

"Oh, I was so worried about you." There we go again worried this word just wasn't made for someone like you.

"We thought you dead out of shock, tch." Oluo tched. Although he seems to be happy by seeing you awake.

"Oh, trust me I won't die before you, olua- san~" you gave everyone a smile- a sign that you are perfectly fine.

"It was so careless of you to take action like this CADET LARK'' oh jeez, stop shouting eyebrows.

"I get it 'eyebrows', but I just wanted to have some fun and the first kill was mine, woohhooo." You gave the oh so lovely eyebro- ahem, commander a sly smirk. He quirked an eyebrow on 'Eyebrows'.

"Don't mind her commander, she's always like this." Eld told to Erwin San.

Hanji laughed at your joke, seems like she get it. The rest of the journey wasn't that hard. Any Titan's in the way were taken cared by the levi squad or some random squad. All you were glad for is that Erwin didn't used his 3DM for a whole day.

Soon it was nightime and all camped. You were glad that you and Petra got the same tent seeing that you are the only two girls in the levi squad. You were even glad that there would be no one in the camps except you two, of course you don't want anyone to see you sweating and breathing heavily midnight.

All you want for now, is to just lay around as you were tired as hell. But can someone allow to let an innocent and sweet girl rest?

No.

You and Eld were told to scout the area.

Why?

Because dear heichou can't let you rest for a moment. Especially after that day in the carriage, he's acting....

.....differently?

You and Eld were scouting the area, the beautiful night hovering over the two of you. It's just the normal sky, but it feels more beutiful outside. The stars were shining more in the outside.

It was just.......beautiful.

Seeing the night sky full of stars you suddenly remembered the night you and your captain spent on the rooftop. The memory made your cheeks heat up a bit. His calm face was so beautiful that you didn't wanted to avert your eyes from his. The night sky that day was nothing in front of his face and his grey orbs.

His grey orbs. They are just like his' but colder. Can levi be- no no. What am I even thinking? He can never be that guy.

''UM.... Carla?" You snapped out of your thoughts on hearing your name. You diverted your eyes to Eld and replied with a simple hmm. Eld was indeed a handsome figure. And in the nightlight; you are sure many girls would want to marry him.

"I know it's probably not the best time to say this. And I know that I won't get anything after saying this. But I also know that if I don't say it now, I will never be able to say it in the future." Confused by his words you tilted your head a bit.

''What is it Eld?" You asked with confusion still filled inside your head. Eld was a great friend. The second one after Petra. But he never spoke to you this hesitantly. His words were stuttering, which was so unusual.

"I...... I.... I am in love with you, Carla lark." A slight blush covering his face as these words left his mouth. In love with you? Were you even deserved to be loved? And by someone as good as Eld? Not to mention you were clinging over levi the whole time.

"I know you like levi. And I respect your choice. You don't even have to answer me, if you don't want to. I just had a feeling that maybe I'll never be able to tell you how I feel if it wasn't tonight. I'm sorry if I startled you."

You were at a loss of words, for the first time in your life you couldn't answer a confession. It wasn't the first time you are going to reject someone, but still, you felt guilty, you felt bad. Why? Because Eld was a great friend of yours. And at some point, you saw him as your older brother. How can you not even notice that your friend likes you? Ughhhh.... How dumb can you be carl- (y/n)?

"I am sorry Eld. I cannot accept your feelings. I have to answer it now so that things between us doesn't get awkward. I know I'm being selfish for this, but I dun want to lose you as a friend. I want things to be as they are now. So please, be my friend and stay by my side." You gave him an apologetic smile, hoping he would accept it.

"Yes." He smiled and ruffled your hair, like he always do.

This is just how you like the things to be.

Aren't you being selfish?

Aren't you being mean?

Yes you were.

But you liked it this way.

Your turn was soon over and you told the whole story to Petra which nearly screamed with joy and made fun of you more than ever.

Great.