Chapter- 36- Looks

When it was said that the dress was made for you...

...it was true.

The dress hugged your body perfectly, highlighting all your carves. It was hanging to your body through a strap on your shoulder, revealing your other shoulder and your collar bones entirely. The slit on your dress was up to your thighs, showing one of your skinny n slender legs. A red pencil heel, matching your outfit added up to its looks, making you, of course, looking taller than usual. Your beautiful h/c long hairs were tied up in a neat bun and a h/c lock was hanging loosely up to your chin. Your usual slightly pink lips were highlighted red.

You were, without a doubt, a breathtaking elegant beauty.

You took a look at the mirror, once more finding some flaws in yourself, but, as expected, your beauty is flawless.

"Come one! How much time are you gonna take? Everyone's waiting!" You could hear Petra groan from the side of your bathroom.

"Coming!" You replied with a sigh.

"You've been saying that for..." Petra stopped in her tracks when she saw you opening the door and coming out of the bathroom. "Ages" her mouth stayed agape and she looked at you as if you were some fairy out of a fairytale book.

"Wow.." these words just left her mouth as you smirked at her reaction. "No wonder you're a seductress." She smirked and got up from your bed, now finally showing her dress. Not gonna lie, Petra was gorgeous.

She was wearing a royal blue gown, with black net gloves up to her elbows. Her short ginger hairs were tucked behind her ears as usual, but they gave off a different feeling. A big blue rose pin was settled on the side of her head, which matched the color of her gown. She was wearing blue heels, making her look taller than usual like you. Her lips were more highlighted today. She did a swirl, showing the backless dress completely, and raised an eyebrow after facing you. Her hands were on the gown and she looked a part of the nobility.

"How's it?" She asked with a sly smirk rested upon her lips. And right now, it was you who was getting seduced by the cute and innocent seductress in front of you.

"You're gorgeous." You admitted as you saw the relieved look on her face. You were pretty sure that today this ginger-haired girl is going to get a lot of attention from people, especially men. Perhaps more than you, but you were happy for her.

"Let's go!" She took your hand and started dragging you out of the room.

Seriously Petra, how can you still be this energetic in these merciless torturous heels.

Both of you exited the room and started going downstairs. Petra was behind you, letting you get the spotlight. While in actuality, she was on par with your beauty today.

A smile rested upon your face as everyone's faces came into your view. You were truly amazed by everyone's charm today.

"Took you, girls, long enough." Oluo groaned as he looked up at the two of you and he just looked at the two of you. Not gonna lie, he was still looking older than his age even in the high-class clothing.

You looked at everyone around you, but your smile faded as the face you desperately wanted to see wasn't anywhere to be seen. As if reading your thoughts Petra spoke from behind you.