Chapter- 22- FOUND YOU

The night became peaceful, indicating that everyone went to sleep except for those who were scouting the area outside. Also indicating that if you want to switch the gears, it's the best time.

You silently rolled out of your tent, trying not to wake Petra up. The quiet night sky still so beautiful and calm. Seriously, nothing could compare to the beauty of the night sky outside the walls.

You took your gear from the corner and moved to the commander's tent on your toes trying your best not to wake anyone. once you were there you saw the lights on in Erwin's tent.

Seriously? Jeez, why can't this eyebrows just sleep?

Still, you went ahead and crouched in a corner near the tent trying not to make any kind of noise. And much to your luck, you saw a 3DM Gear beside you.

"Are you sure?" You heard a small voice from inside the tent you assumed was Erwin's.

"Yes, I am." This deep voice you could never mistake as someone else's. The similar deep voice you didn't even notice when you started to like. This deep voice sounded so melodious to your ears. This deep voice of none other than your captain.

''I am pretty sure that she is assassino cremisi or shall I say, crimson killer." Said the same deep voice. Your eyes shot wide up and you slapped a hand on your mouth covering your glossy lips to not make a sound. Your breathing felt heavy, but you decided to hear the conversation on.

''Well, even if she is, we need proof, do you have any?"

"I don't, not yet at least. But the way she seduces, I could hardly contain myself every time. She indeed is a seductress, and not just any, she's skilled."

You bet if it weren't for this situation; you'd laugh and do a victory dance right now. A guy like Levi couldn't control himself in front of you? Well, you're one hell of a seductress. But now's not the time.

"Hmm...it's quite complicated. she's in your squad, so I leave the investigation to you."

"Yes, but-"

And, your clumsy ass decided to make a move just now. The 3DM Gear which was just beside you fell with a thud. Loud enough to make Erwin and Levi's conversation pause.

"Who's there?"

You froze. You didn't know what to do anymore and your irregular deep breaths weren't helping either.

What if they catch you today? What if you were killed by them today? What if you are sold off to the MP's?

There were so many 'what if's going in your mind. You slapped your hand on your mouth and closed your eyes trying to calm yourself down. You stayed there for a moment trying your best not to make even a single sound.

This moment felt more terrifying than the moments you'd spent with your psycho mother.

Will everyone hate you once they get to know about you?
You always knew that you didn't deserve to be loved, but now that you know that you aren't going to get loved from now on your heart's pounding like crazy.

Your chest felt heavy. And your heart felt like it was going to jump out of your body. You weren't prepared for this. Not for the thing that you are going to get caught, but for the fact that you were going to get hated by everyone.

Oluo- the person you look like your older brother. The person you made up a brother-sister relationship with.

Eld- who just confessed his love to you hours ago. The person who was so good to you and if it weren't for the kind of life you live, maybe you've dated him.

Gunther- who you haven't grown up much closer to, but he's still a great friend and a great comrade.

Petra- the one you started to think of as your blood and as your sister. Even if she knew bout it you still felt bad and you still thought you were betraying her.

Levi- the guy you were meant to seduce, but maybe in some corner of your heart you've grown up a liking in him. His lavender smell and his- stop! Now's not the time to fangirling over the guy who's going to fuck you.

"Found you." You bet your soul was sucked out of your body for a mere second on hearing these words from behind you. You couldn't move- you weren't able to.

You froze in your place like an idiot, no words were ready to escape your lips but they were still apart.

Eyes shot up wide and your breathing seemed like someone took it away from you. Your mind was blank as a sheet except for one thought-

why isn't grim reaper here yet?”   you are going to make the grim reaper pay for this in your afterlife.