Chapter- 1- A New Mission

You woke up as usual but not in your room or your bed. It was someone else's. You moved your gaze to the dead body lying on the dirty floor. The blood from the cut you gave him on his throat has dried already. You take out a rose from your pocket and lie it on his chest.

Roses are your mark, whenever you kill someone you drop a rose on the body so that people can know that it's  'Crimson killer'.

That it's you.

And that you've started hunting.

You walked up to the bathroom, and slid down your clothes, turning on the shower, and letting the waterfall on your curves. It was another moment you enjoyed the most.

A bath.

When the little droplets tickle your body, and when the water wash over all your worries. It was a moment you always savor, and you can't get enough of it.

You got out of the shower, dressing, and moved around the luxurious house of that man. You don't his identity, but seeing this much money in his house, he must be some hella rich merchant or a noble.

Like you care anyways.

You made your way to the place you and Kenny were about to meet.

Yeas.

Kenny

Kenny Ackerman.

The top thing of the underground, and also your teacher.

He wants to talk to you about another mission he wants you to handle.

Then again, you're not the best seductress for nothing after all.

There are things Kenny can't do even if he is the best. For example, he can't seduce.

You got out of the house as if nothing happened out of the ordinary and moved through some streets and alleys.

"I see you are already here," a rough familiar voice behind you said gaining your attention. You turned your head seeing the ugly face you never wanted to see.

"You Kenny." You greeted with a smirk.

He chuckled a bit at your usual behavior. "Cheerful as always huh." He took out a cigarette and a lighter and lightened it. He leaned on the wall nearby, savoring the taste of smoke. Honestly, you don't even know what people like in it anyways.

"Levi Ackerman." He said, blowing some smoke out.

"Levi. As in your nephew, Levi?" You raised an eyebrow and sat near him, cross-legged, earning a nod from the older male. Sure, Kenny was your trainer, but he was the only person who can ever be yourself with. It's as if he understood you to the core. The same goes for him. He believes that he can share everything with you and he can be himself when he is around you.

He once told you about his family. Like how his sister was a prostitute and died of an illness. Being a prostitute is a common thing for the women in the underground. The shocking thing was, that she had a son, she cherished. He trained him and left him when Kenny thought he was big enough to take care of himself.

Honestly, you and Kenny are like a family. The only thing which doesn't allow you to become true family members is your bloodline.

"I want you to bring him back." He snapped your head in his direction. He wasn't looking back at you, rather he was just looking upwards with the cigarette still in his mouth and blew another smoke.

"He is the best thug after all. And also, kill Erwin Smith." At the name of the commander of the scouts, he finally looked at you.

Yes, you know these people but you've only heard their names. You never once seen them or met with them. Nor do you know how they look? So how are you gonna do that?

Well, it's where the best seductress shows her side.

Wrapping someone around your little finger is your job, and well, of course, Levi won't be a problem either....

...right?

"Enter the scout's regiment like other normal people do, so that you don't get noticed."

"You mean...this is gonna take me a whole year?" You raised an eyebrow with a shocked and questioned look earning a light-hearted chuckle from the male.

"Yeah! Good for you, right? At least you can get away from...

...her."

True, you've tried to get away from 'her' your whole life, but you failed. This sure is a golden opportunity and can't let it go.

"Do you think she will let me go tho?" You looked down at the floor, with a somewhat troubled look.

"Do you think there isn't something I can't handle?" The male pointed towards himself with a proud smirk and another hand on his hips, holding the cigarette in it.

"My mother." You smirked at him as if challenging him.

"Ha! She isn't a big deal either." Yeah yeah. He accepted the challenge.

It's his style.

Now, the only thing left is...

...getting away from 'her'.