Chapter- 9- dinner

We are now having our meal in a dimly lit dining area. Everyone is enjoying, laughing, chatting and here I am thinking about my next move to make on our corporal.

"It's alright (y/n), I am sure you'll find a way to seduce our captain. But first you should eat, you are completely zoned out." She whispers in my ear making sure no one else hears it.

I just nodded. I am completely pissed off with this guy. Sure it seems challenging to control him and I like challenges. But not this guy, he've got some major attitude problem.

'Speak of the devil', here enters the one I was thinking about. He comes to our table and make his way to his seat in front of everyone. But I was quick enough to sit on that spot before he could've make it.

I innocently smiled at him like nothing's wrong. "That's my place, cadet." He sternly said.

"I never said it isn't yours, heichoo~" I winked and pointed towards my lap. Crap...he seems pissed off.

Everyone on the table were watching us, totally shocked and surprised on my bold move. Even Petra didn't expected this move from me. It's really been a time since I used my skills. After The day I told Petra about everything I stopped using them. But now since I am doing what should I really do.

Everyone should remember their place and this heichoo forgot his. It's not his p;ace, he belong to the underground.

"STAND UP BRAT!" This time his voice was a little loud which send shivers run down my spine. But I didn't let it show. Ha, like hell I would.

I stood up and started moving my index finger on his face from his forehead to his chin and then on the chest. He grabbed my wrist again like he did in the morning but this time he turned me while holding my arm behind my back. And now my back facing him.

"Know your place shitty brat, before I fuck you up." Haa... Look who's speaking in knowing his place.

"Ah. So desperate to fuck me, huh, corporal?" I moved my another free hand on his face cupping it and my head getting a bit backwards so that I can whisper in his ears. "But you know, you can't just fuck me here. We will need a bed and some co--"

before I could continue he slammed my head on the table. Ouch.... It's painful fucking idiot!! Anger filling up inside me.

"Shut up if you don't want to become Titan shit." His hand still on my head making it unable to move. And his other hand now gripping both of my hands. How dd he do that? I didn't even realised how he got a hold on my other hand. But that ain't necessary for now.

"Titans dun shi--"
"ENOUGH CARLA!!'' Petra cut me off this time. She slammed her hands on the table and then apologised to Levi on my behalf. C'mon girl you didn't need to do that. But I guess even she realised that if I had continued my talking, Levi would've beaten the shit out of me.

Levi let go off me and Petra dragged me out of the dining room and to my room. The rest of the people which were Eld, Oluo, Gunther and our honourable captain were in shock like how Petra can control me when even Levi couldn't.

"*Sigh* listen (y/n), I know it's your job to do this. But there's a limit on doing it. If I hadn't came in between he would've beaten the shit out of you or maybe let a Titan eat you." Awwww... Petra she cares for me.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. I get it. I'll try my skills in a better way, mother." I sarcastically said. But Petra is actually like my older sister although she's younger than me.

Petra ruffled my hair with a smile and got out of the making her way to the dinin room. She offered me to come too but I declined and said that I am full. Actually I lied, I am damn hungry right now but I can't just go back and pretend like everything's normal when I created such a drama right now.

I am gonna have some midnight snack.