Elegantly Intoxicated

Word Counter: 208 (Shorts)

Peter stumbled in through the window with MJ on his back. He was wearing a fancy tuxedo while she was wearing a floor-length dress. They turned to the Avengers and the first thing they see is Bucky's nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Have you been drinking?" He asked, suspiciously.

"Noooo" Peter drawled out before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Oh my gods, he's drunk." Clint said, almost amused by the situation.

"HEY!" Peter became defensive "I'm not drunk, I'm elegantly intoxicated."

The crowd burst out laughing and Peter pouted as Tony stood up.

"Can you tell the time?" The older man asked with a glorious smirk. Peter turned to the clock and glared at it before pointing a finger at it. "I'm not fucking drunk" His words were slurred and everyone laughed even more. He went back to the window. "I'll see you guys later, we should be getting back."

"Getting back where?" Nat asked from the couch.

"The party. I challenged Flash to a fist fight and I'm not backing down." MJ answered, flailing her arms about aimlessly before hopping onto Peter's back, who opened his arms and fell backwards with a grin, and all the Avengers could hear was MJ screaming.