Kidnapped on Live TV

Word Counter: 570

Peter's school got stormed, someone took Peter.... yada yada yada. That's how Peter was sitting in a dark room, a spotlight dining on him while he was cuffed onto a chair. Also, did I forget to mention it was being broadcasted to every news station in America? Yeah that plays a pretty big part of it.

"So Mr. Bad guy, what's your name?" Peter asked, trying to start conversation, but he just got a grunt.
"Just shut up kid, we only want you because you're Stark's intern."
Peter's eyebrows raised at this "only that? Nothing else?"
"Yes kid, now shut up before I shoot you."
"Shoot me I dare you."
The man picked up a gun, cocked it and then a bang was heard. Great, he's dead. Nope. He was sitting there with a smile on his face.
"That tickles, do it again."
Is this boy crazy?
The man shot again, but no noise come out of the smiling teen.
"Dance." The man spat out.
"Excuse me?" Peter asked, eyebrows raised and eyes squinted.
"Dance. Humour us you pathetic child."
Peter just nodded before standing up, chair still attached and doing an Irish jig, before switching to a line dance. "Spin your partner round and round."
Peter spun.
"End of the night is going down."
Line dance, while Peter hummed doing funny faces.
"Ok, sit down now."
Peter obliged.
"Time for a call with Stark." The man entered a few numbers on his phone and put it on speaker.
"What is it? I'm in a meeting." A tired voice came out of the other end.
"We have your internet Stark."
"Oh you kidnapped Peter?"
"Yes."
"Ok. Have fun because he's going to drive you absolutely crazy."
The phone went dead, while the man stared at the camera confused, before turning back to the boy.
"Hi, I'm Jared, I'm 19 and I never learned to how fucking read." Shuri was probably somewhere in Wakanda being proud of the vine reference.
"But in all seriousness, this isn't a bad way to expose my identity. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show folks."
Peter stood up and fell back on the chair, making it snap clean off. He was face-to-face with 3 bad guys, 2 of which come in from watching the broadcast.
"Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider-can. Spins a web, any sizes. Catches bad guys, just like flies." Peter's face was smug as the eyes of the bad guys widened.
"Well what are you going to do? You're still handcuffed." One from the back chimed up, but Peter simply undid the links.
"You know, learn how to lock a pair of handcuffs before you do this sort of thing. I could've got out from the start."
The trio stood corrected. Peter made 3 movements with his wrists and he had won the fight. The teen picked up the camera and displayed it for all the billions of people watching. "And there you have it folks. Pablo, Dante and Bad Guy number 3 have been defeated. Better luck next time buddies."
He switched it to selfie mode and waved, before shooting a web at the lenses and cutting the feed.
That would be how Peter started getting kidnapped 3 times a week and laughed at the amateur villains, stopped his bullying problem and became more famous than Tony Stark.
Just from one simple kidnapping.