Parker Industries

Word Counter: 3018 

(Peter goes by the fake name Peter Smith)

"I am happy to tell you that Midtown College has been able to get us a tour of Parker Industries"

Now Parker Industries was the sister company of Stark Industries, but was rapidly overtaking due to their eco-friendly ideas and cheap prices. However, no-one knew that Peter Parker was the owner of this, infact, no-one had ever saw what Peter Parker looked like unless you worked in the tower and signed multiple NDAs. His tower stood next to Stark's, 75 floors and a helipad on the roof. But now Peter was getting off of a double-decker bus, getting ready to tour and sleep over at his own company and school, courtesy of the school.
They walked in as the doors automatically opened and are greeted with 2 men standing there, relatively tall. Both seemed to recognise Peter and they stood up and brushed off their clothes. Peter lightly shook his head and put up his hand to get them to stop. They nod in confirmation before turning to the tour group.

"Hi Midtown, I am John and this is Grant. We are your tour guides for today. If you would leave your bags just there, I will hand out Visitor passes to everyone and then we can get started. I hope you enjoy the tour!" He says, in a fake customer service voice. They run short one badge and Peter passes over the white badge to Cindy.

"Peter, but then you won't be able to get in. Very selfless of you." Mrs.Williams says. "I'm sorry but you are going to have to go wait on the bus if they don't have anymore badges."
Peter just walks up to the scanner but an arm stops him. A security guard. "Ok, kid. Your teacher said go back to bus, you can't just walk in here."

" It's quite ok sir, I'm authorised to be here I can assure you. Sweetcheeks?" Peter asks, making everyone confused as to who he was talking to. He grabs the guards arm and yanks it off him before dropping it by his side.

"Yes boss?" The AI chimes up, scaring the lot of them.

"Call Happy and say we have a slight security problem, as I don't have my badge on me at the moment. This lovely security guard won't let me go through." Peter says with sarcasm dripping from his words, his facial expressions mimicking his tone of voice.

"Yes Boss, Contacting 'He has a soft spot for me even though he doesn't show it.'" After 5 seconds the voice comes back. "It has been done Sir, Mr. Hogan will be here in 3 minutes to approve your position."

"Thanks princess."

"No problem boss. Happy to help." Peter turns back to the group. "That was the tower's AI Karen. She is throughout the building and controls the tower's functions and protocols." Peter says with a fake business smile, surprising everyone. "Now we wait for Happy."

After 5 minutes, the security guard gets fed up and tries to handcuff Peter, who doesn't show signs of resistance. Right then, the doors open revealing a very angry head of security.

"Let go of the boy." Happy growls and the guard does as he's told and backs away. Happy turns to address 'the boy'. "Hello Peter."

"Hi Happy. How are you?" Peter asks with a grin.

"I'm not good. Because of you I have a raging Tony Stark locked in the car wanting to come see you. If I don't go out there he's going to call one of his suits and break in at this point."
Murmurs start to form about this conversation, about the nerdy kid knowing Tony Stark.

"Well tell him per the game night on Saturday, if he comes in here without my permission I have full control of his tower and will not hesitate to lock him out of his lab." Peter remarks making Happy crack a smile.