Makeup

Word Counter: 380

Peter was having a really good day today, but Parker Luck just had to ruin it.

Peter was in French and fell asleep, to be woken by water being dumped over his face, choking him as it rushed into his airways. He toppled over and regained himself before looking up to see a grinning Flash and a snickering class all staring at him, and he saw Flash's grin widen.

"Look everyone, Peter's wearing makeup!"
Peter's makeup had started dripping off of his face and the innocent bubbly boy left. Beneath the foundation and concealer was a boy, large black circles around his eyes, and a large scar from his left ear to the point of his nose, along with another one from the right corner of his mouth to the same point on his nose. His face looking like it had been sewn back together.

Everyone turned silent as they saw tears run down Peter's face, they always teased him but he never cried. Never. Seeing tears pour out of his broken eyes shattered everyone's hearts as Peter buried his head in his arms, shoulders shaking occasionally from his sobs.

Ned called a certain number and within 5 minutes, the doors burst open, revealing one angry Bucky Barnes, arm gleaming in the sunlight. The class stared in shock as he walked over to Peter, sitting down on the chair next to him and bringing the teenager into a big hug, before pulling a small dark blue pouch out of his coat pocket. He took out a small bag of makeup wipes and aggressively wiped his face, making Peter look up hesitantly.

There Bucky was, in a class of high-schoolers, his scar running from the inside of his right eye all the way down past his neck. Peter brought him into another hug and they sat there in silence before Bucky promptly pulled away with a smirk "I got Tony's Ferrari out the front, wanna spray paint it?"
Peter's face lit up in a smile "of course I do, gosh! How could you even ask that question? Let's go!" Peter stood up and dragged Bucky out the room, leaving a shocked class and teacher.

" oh mon jésus il est chaud "

"shut up Cindy "