Peter, Prince Of Wakanda

Word count: 754

"Shuri, daughter of T'Chaka and sister to T'Challa. Will you marry me?"

It was a Saturday evening, on their 4th anniversary and Peter Parker had taken the leap, he asked the love of his life, Shuri, to marry him. They were only 17, but no age is too young for 'true love'.

Peter has taken Shuri to his highschool. Midtown. This was going to go perfectly.

Happy had dropped them off just before the bell rang, so Peter took Shuri by the hand and ran to their 1st period. They got in to be met by confused eyes, but they were ignored and the couple sat at the back, next to Ned and MJ. Everything went as normal as can be expected, Peter and Shuri holding hands and talking, not paying attention to what the teachers were trying to teach them. Until lunch.

Peter and Shuri were sitting opposite Ned and MJ when Flash comes up to the table. Peter didn't even spare him a glance, hoping he would leave.

"Hey pretty lady, what are you doing with Parker? Wanna come talk with me instead?" Flash just starts, interrupting their conversation. Peter puts his hand on Shuri's and tenses.

"Come on then, don't be shy." Flash reaches to touch her shoulders, but before he knew it, he was pinned under Peter, who flipped over Shuri and started punching him, not holding back.

One

*Crunch*

Two-

"Peter stop." Shuri puts her hands on his shoulders and pulls him off, leading him through the silent cafeteria, leaving a stunned Flash on the floor whimpering.

The next day, Peter was pulled out of second period and asked to come to the principal's office.

Peter sat with Shuri on his lap, her head buried in the crook of his neck, asleep. On the other side of the room, Flash sat with his parents, all glaring at the power couple. Flash noticed the ring on Peter's finger, but chose not to mention it.

A few minutes later, T'Challa walks in, with his robes on, with Tony Stark trailing behind. Peter turns his head as much as he can to look at the two, both with livid expressions on their face.

"Shuri get up." T'Challa starts with his voice slightly raised, but is quickly cut off by Peter. "She didn't sleep last night, she's fine where she is."

"No she isn't. Shuri get off of Mr. Parker right now." Peter furrowed his eyebrows, since when was he addressed as 'Mr.Parker'?

She stirs and falls backwards, only for Peter to catch her and prop her up.

The principal speaks up. "Well now we have everyone here, I would like to begin talking about punishment for Mr. Parker, as physical violence is not permitted here in this school."

Tony moves for the first time since coming in the room and glares at Peter. "How DARE YOU PETER." The young boy flinches under Tony's stern tone of voice, and glares from all around the room. "YOU BREAK SOMEONE'S NOSE AND JAW. THAT'S DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR. I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT."

Peter stands up ready to defend himself, but Shuri gets there first.

"Shuri, don't get involved in this anymore than you already have." T'Challa warns, but those words fall on deaf ears.

"NO, you want to know what happened? This disgusting boy tried to touch me, and made sexual advancements on me, even though he knew I was dating someone. So don't go and blame Peter for defending me without knowing the whole story." Shuri breathes heavily, with rage laced in her words.

Everyone's posture changes, Flash has his head down while his parents are staring at him. Tony has walked out of the room, saying he needed to make a phone call and Shuri has returned to her position on Peter's lap, ready to flip off anyone who looks at them.

We all know what then happened. It ended with Flash being threatened at Wakandan spear-point, and Peter and Shuri getting away unscathed.

2 months later, Shuri was attending her very first press conference, and Peter was officially known as the Prince of Wakanda.

A week later, their wedding was broadcasted all over national television, with Peter wearing all white, while Shuri strolled down the aisle wearing a traditional, colourful Wakandan robe.

Peter graduated online, and when the untimely death of T'Challa come, Peter made a speech how Shuri was in line to recieve the powers of the Black Panther, as they were connected by blood.

The ultimate power couple:

Shuri Udaku-Parker and Peter Parker-Udaku

The first female Black Panther, and the friendly World-Known Royal Spiderman.