Taser and Bullet Proof?

Word Count: 523

It was a Saturday, Peter went to one of the lower levels to get some magnesium sulphate for his latest experiment. He goes to walk to the elevator but it stopped by an arm grabbing him. The chemical spills all over Peter.

"Great job dude, now I'm flammable." Peter says and yanks his shoulder away from the man. He rips off his sweatshirt, leaving him in an 'Iron-Man is my Favourite Shirt'.

"Look kid, I'm gonna have to use violence if you don't come with me willingly." The security guard says. Interns are looking up from their work stations, but know Peter can handle it, so they just watch.

"May I ask your name, I'll need it for future reference, and if you try touching me again, I'll file a lawsuit." Peter says, already done with the 45 minutes of the day he'd been awake.

"Richard Pansy, not that it's any of your concern."

"Great Richy" People snicker in the background from the young'ens sass. "Now I'm gonna go upstairs to get changed because I don't want to catch fire."

Richard swings a punch at Peter, but he dodges it and walks off.

"Code Aqua, a teenager is resisting." Richard says into his earpiece before trying to tackle Peter. Peter doesnt budge, and Richard is left behind him groaning on the floor. 4 more security guards show up, and that's 4 more security guards that ended up failing.

"Just so you know, I am meant to be here. FRIDAY could've verified that. Have a nice day y'all" Peter looks down at the heap of bodies before trying to walk away, once again. A guard on the top pulls out a taser, and fires it at Peter. It hits him, but the young boy is unfased.

"Nice try mate, but a taser won't work. I think I'd take those precautions when I wake up in the morning." Peter muses and turns back around. "I'll see all of you in court, and I'll mention to Mr. Stark how you tried to assault a minor without any reason. Once again, have a nice day y'all"

Another security guard pulls out a gun and fires it right at Peter's chest.

*Clink*

Peter's shirt is torn open by the bullet, leaving his scars around his body out in the open, and his arc reactor glowing a soft purple in the middle of his chest. Just at that moment, the elevator dings. Whispers erupt and Peter turns to see Tony Stark standing there infront of him.

"Excuse me kid, what are you doing to my security guards?" Tony Stark says in a false tone of authority while trying to hide a smirk.

"Beating them up. Again. I think you need better security Sir." Peter replies innocently with a hint of snarkiness in his voice.

"Yuh-huh, well not everyone is invincible to tasers. Seriously kid, these are like the 25th or something guards this week. Stop forgetting your badge." Tony rolls his eyes before throwing an arm around Peter and walking off to the elevator. "Love your t-shirt by the way."

"Have a nice day y'all."

And the doors shut, leaving the heap of guards passed out on the marble flooring.