Pytor Lokison, God Of Karma

Word Counter: 893

For the last 1600 years, Pytor Lokison has been switching between the nine realms avoiding his father. He controls the Karma of the realms, making sure the serenity doesn't become too unbalanced. He is completely the opposite of the God Of Mischief.
He is currently on Midgard, under the alius Peter Parker, still sneaking out for space. However, he was not expecting to be caught.

Peter crawls up to his window, he see a furious Black Widow and Iron-Man, both staring at him. His eyes widen and hops in, before being bombarded.
"Where were you?"
"Do you understand how much trouble you are in right now?"
"Where did you go?"
"You had us so worried"
"You're grounded young man."
"I can't believe you would sneak out? Are you seeing a girl?"

Peter purposely fumbles over his words before saying "I needed air. Just leave I don't feel too well." The pair of adults grumble about 'kids these days' and walk out, closing the door behind them. Peter stays up reading in the dark  for the entire night. He is nearly at the end of his book when he hears a plane land on the roof. He looks over at his clock and it reads '7:49'.

We walks out, still reading his book before looking up at everyone. His eyes are met with 2 figures. His dad, and his uncle Thor. He knows they see right through his magic, but chooses to ignore it anyway.

"Hi, my name's Peter, it's nice to meet you both." Peter reaches out a hand, still staring at Loki. Thor clears his throat before taking his hand and shaking it. Loki does the same.

"Nice to..... meet you too."

This doesn't go unnoticed by the avengers behind them, but they brush it off as nerves from meeting new people, as they knew Peter could be like that, or lie like that.

The day goes by with Thor and Loki staring at Peter, and Peter trying  to avoid them at all costs.

Peter is reading a book on the sofa when someone walks up behind him.

"Hello Father." Peter says blunty while turning a page.

"Where have you been Pytor? I've been looking for you EVERYWHERE!" Loki raises his voice but Peter just closes his book and sets it on the coffee table before facing the older male.

"Don't shout, some people actually sleep on this planet, you know? And I've been avoiding you. I've been hopping from realm to realm because I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE HEADACHE YOU CAUSE ME WHEN I'M NEAR YOU!"

"SO ASK ME ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF JUST RUNNING FROM ME. I'VE BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN LOOKING FOR YOU."

" I ASKED YOU 600 YEARS AGO. AND YOU SAID I HAD TO DEAL WITH IT AND LEARN TO GET OVER IT. AND I TRIED BUT I COULDNT. SO I RAN. FAR. FAR. AWAY.
BECAUSE YOU'RE A DISASTER. EVERYWHERE YOU GO, DESTRUCTION FOLLOWS. AND EVERYTIME I HAVE TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS, I TRY SO HARD TO RESTORE THE BALANCE THAT I BREAK MY BONES.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE BROKE MY RIBS, OR TOES, OR ARMS AND HAD TO EXPLAIN IT TO PEOPLE. AND YOU'RE GETTING WORSE. YOU COME TO THIS PLANET YEARS AGO TRYING TO RULE THEM.
THAT DAY, I BROKE MY SPINE FOR YOUR ACTIONS, SO THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS WOULDN'T TURN INTO CHAOS. SO DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT PAIN, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIRST OF IT."
Peter screams, and by the end, notices the crowd of half-awake avengers. He has pure white eyes where he burnt through his contacts with his silver tears, and gold magic dripping from his fingers and he breathes heavily.
"I have to go sort out the Karma, I'm half an hour over, and if I'm much later, it won't be pretty for anyone." Peter pushes past his father and jumps out of a window.

"Oh Loki..." Thor goes and hugs his brother. "I'll talk to him when he gets back."

"What just happened?" Clint steps forward, gripping firmly onto his bow.

"I just lost my son, again." Loki whispers before collapsing onto the floor.
Thor explains everything and just as everyone is going to go back to bed, they hear a smash, followed by a scream. There stands a pale boy, with white hair and the same silver tears rolling down his cheeks, they recognise him as Peter, or should they say Pytor?
"Woah, what happened?" Nat runs over to her baby spider and hugs him. He just winces in response.
"I broke my spine again. Turns out being late isn't good. In other words, I'm about to die to save the nine realms. Go wake up Morgan for me please Tony." Tony nods and comes out with a sleepy Morgan. She instantly wakes up and jumps out of Tony's arms when she sees Peter.

"Oh my gods, Pytor. You didn't, tell me you didn't." She starts crying into his shoulder.

"Hey Morgana, give me your hands. I love you Morgie." She does as she's told and starts crying more. " I love you too Daddy."

A black mist surrounds the 2 of them before turning grey, then eventually white. Only Morgan comes out of the mist. Her hair is bright blue, and her eyes light grey. She stands in black robes and stares at Loki. If looks could kill, he would have his life cut short right at that moment.

"Hello grandfather."