CodeWords (Peter x Shuri being Gen-Z)

Word Counter: 1212

Peter was a Gen-Z kid. A Gen-Z hero, but to keep his identity intact, they went to extreme measures. It was a Thursday evening, the avengers and Peter were watching Doolittle when FRIDAY speaks up.

"Mr.Stark , there are 2 people at reception wishing to speak to you."

"Patch them through FRI." Tony says with  hesitation.
"I'm sorry to inform you Sir,  but I was talking to Junior, there are 2 teens that said it is the Colour Orange, some sort of code word.
"Yuh- huh. Just put them through to my phone please FRI" Peter responds while standing up forgetting about the people around him, who look very concerned.

"Peter, Code 1470. Colour Orange. It's GITC AND JM BEE-TEE-DUBS." Now this means its a SpiderMan emergency. Severity level: Very High. The people on the line are Ned (Guy In The Chair) and MJ.

"Hi guys, come through. Right elevator floor 88." Peter says. "Remember the code-words because we have the Ravens with 'I can't swim' information." There are people that don't know his identity.

A few seconds later, a girl with fluffy hair scrunched up in a ponytail and a short guy with black messed up hair walk out, both with cuts and scratches, although MJ has a nasty scratch across her neck and face. "Pete she got hit round the head with a metal pole. She needs Applebees."

"Then we need to go to Applebees." Peter says while tilting MJ's head up with his hand to look at the cut better. Ned nodded.

"Are they seriously talking about going to a restaurant right now?" Bruce whispers to Clint who's equally as confused.

"I don't know, I think they're using the codewords that Peter was talking about earlier."

Peter has got out his phone and started to ring someone. "Hi this is Peter Parker I need to speak to someone you have access to. *silence* No I'm not trying to  kidnap someone can you just put me through to my girlfriend please, Bitch-Head number 4, Space buns bitch, whatever you want to call her. Yes that's who I mean. The one that works under BP. *silence* I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT I'VE JUST CALLED HER JUST SAY IT TO HER AND SHE'LL UNDERSTAND. *silence* Hi babe, we have a code 1471 Severity level: Green. Send the Katrina and we should be with you in 40 minutes. Right, yeah.  I'll see you then. " He hung up and noticed MJ started swaying, grabbing onto the wall for support. Peter picked her up like she was a feather, not bothering to mask his super strength before walking to the window and jumping out, bracing MJ's head for impact. Ned followed, but when they went to look at the window, there wasn't anything there.

30 minutes after, the 3 arrive and are met at Wakandan spearpoint. Shuri comes rushing through the crowd and pulls Ned and Peter and MJ follow behind them. They are taken down to her lab where MJ is laid on a surgical table, now passed out.

"I know I shouldn't be worrying about this right now but we just jumped out of an 80 story window and then disappeared right infront of the avenger's eyes. How do I explain this?" Peter starts to hyperventilate so Shuri finishes up on MJ quickly and koala hugs Peter with her head on his shoulder before responding. "Just  tell them your identity, it wouldn't hurt to come clean to them."

"But what if they get hurt? That would be on me."

"If they get hurt, they'll have their friends to support them. And you. And me. And the whole of damned Wakanda if needs must. I've made you a new suit and I was going to visit you tomorrow but oh well. You can all stay tonight while our BossBitch rests and I'll come with you."

"Thanks babe. Don't tell your brother though, he'll tell Mr. Stark and I'll get dragged out of here before I could say 'I love you'." Peter replies chuckling.

"Guys, as much as I enjoy being a 3rd wheel, how's my girlfriend?" Ned interrupts with a grin.

"Sorry Ned, she should be awake in about an hour. Let's watch vines I think we need to find more codewords." Shuri says as Peter puts her down on the sofa behind them.
They spend the rest of the night watching vines and when MJ wakes up, she just reads a book. They fall asleep, Shuri cuddling on top of Peter while MJ lays with her head on Ned's shoulder, arms around him. They awake to T'Challa knocking on one of the walls. Peter and Shuri wake first.

"Hello your highness." Peter says while Shuri scoffs and just groans before sitting up. "Good morning Furby, why did you wake us?"

"Hello sister, hello random boy I've never met before. Shuri I don't appreciate you stealing scrawny  white boys off of the street and sleeping on them." T'Challa says with his eyebrows raised. Behind them, Ned and MJ snickering and Shuri sticks out her tongue.
"Brother, this is Peter Stark or Peter Parker, my secret boyfriend. He is the son of Tin-Can. They come here for medical assistance yesterday and we are going to the tower today to reveal his alter-ego. Would you care to join?"

"Ah, sorry Peter. Also what do you mean alter-ego?" T'Challa asks, still eyebrows raised.

"Peter is Spider-Man but only the people in this room know about it so we are telling his family as they watched him and our friends jump out of an 80 storey window and disappear." Shuri says, not missing a beat. "Now go get changed into that new suit I made you Pete and we can get going."

An hour later, they were walking into the common room of Stark towers, and it was eerily silent. They stepped out of the elevator, Peter and Shuri holding hands in the front, with MJ and Ned by their sides, and T'Challa, being the tallest, in the back.

"Your highness, why are you visiting with my son's 2 best friends that went missing last night? Do you know where Peter is? And why is your sister holding hands with a Queens vigilante? So many questions right now. I'm looking for my son." Stark rambles while staring at them, not thinking about the fact that  they were right there.

"I'm hurt dad, am I just a Queens vigilante now?" Peter says with nano-tech dissappearing into his watch with a smile plastered on his face. Tony's eyes widen and he sighs, before fainting. The thud brings everyone rushing in to see the scene before them.

"Peter, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? DISSAPPEARING WITHOUT A TRACE!" Natasha shouts before calming down.

"I was getting medical assistance for MJ and visiting Applebees. AKA Wakanda." Peter replies very calmly  while putting a hand round Shuri's waist, and that didn't go unnoticed to everyone else.

"Hands off Peter." T'Challa warns.
"Hands ON Peter." Shuri says while putting her head on Peter's shoulder and smiling.

"Sorry your highness but she's scarier." Peter replies. "What do we do with Tin-Can?"

"Leave him there while I interrogate your ass off. Why would he faint just for the fact that you two are dating?" Natasha questions. Peter shoots a web at his dad before attaching him to the ceiling fan, leaving him to spin around. "FRIDAY record Tony and save it to the 'Blackmail' folder please."

"Of course Miss. Romanoff"

"So you are officially my baby spider huh Pete?" Natasha asks with a tilted head.

"I guess I am."