Peter Banner (Part 2)

Word Counter: 1249

It had been a month, and Bruce's mood had changed drastically; he couldn't go 6 hours without hulking out so he basically lived in the cool down room. Peter walked into the common room one day, just come out of a meeting, and was blowing a bubble with his gum.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What's up guys?" The teen noticed the gloomy team without Bruce and instantly got worried. "Where's dad?"

"Probably in the cool-down room again. Hulk's on the fritz." Clint responded, not looking up from his arrows.

Peter rushed down the corridor and into the cool-down room, making sure to be quiet if his dad was asleep. The scientist looked drained, but was still working on something in the corner with green veins popping out of his neck and Hulk took over his face but left again.

"Dad?"

Bruce swivelled round, his eyes were red and his hair dishevelled.

"Peter!"

"Dad, I'm so sorry." Peter went and kneeled down infront of Bruce, taking the calloused hands in his own.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I haven't visited you in a month. I've been so busy in meetings trying to get scientists off of your back and the lab at home cleaned up that I haven't come to see you."

"It's ok Peter, really. Big guy's just being a bit rowdy."

Peter sat there for a few second before proposing an idea "Give him to me then."

"No way, he's dangerous Peter, he isn't like your powers."

"But I can control him. I've done it before I'll do it again."

Bruce's eyes widened "When have you controlled the big guy? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I have a Hulk, dad. Watch."

Peter stood up and went to the other side of the room and rolled his neck around, a Hulk detaching from his body and standing next to him, mirroring the teen's movement. Peter was singing while Mini-Hulk was dancing and Bruce was just nodding along to the beat.

Survivor- Destiny's Child (This is just fun, no need to read this part if you don't want to)

Italics- Bruce    Bold-Peter    Both-Both

Now that you're out of my life
I'm so much better
You thought that I'd be weak without you
But I'm stronger
You thought that I'd be broke without you
But I'm richer
You thought that I'd be sad without you
I laugh harder
You thought I wouldn't grow without you
Now I'm wiser
Thought that I'd be helpless without you
But I'm smarter
You thought that I'd be stressed without you
But I'm chillin'
You thought I wouldn't sell without you

Sold 9 million