Stalker?

Word Counter: 2954

Peter was just a pizza boy, a 22 year-old, sleep-deprived pizza boy wanting to go home to his 'family'. He was stood with 10 boxes of pizza, taking them up to floor 98 of Avengers Tower. He was deep in thought when the elevator doors opened. He walked out and set the pizzas on the side before sitting cross-legged on the floor. A few minutes later, Clint Barton walked in, and at the sight of the boy, quickly grabbed his bow, an arrow aiming right at Peter's head, but he seemed unfased.
"Who are you?" Clint demanded
"I'm a pizza boy wanting to get paid." Peter's voice was monotonous, slightly shocking the archer.
"You waited here all this time just to get paid a few bucks?"
Peter sighed "I'm a worker, not a slave Mr. Barton. And those few bucks feed my kids at night. So pay up so I can get out of here and go deliver some cold pizza."
He was facing the archer now, and the bags under the boy's eyes were apparent. Clint threw his bow to the side and grabbed his wallet, taking a few hundreds out and passing it to Peter. Peter took it and grabbed a $50 out of the pile, leaving the rest on the side.
"The pizza was $45 not $450. Have a mediocre night Sir."
The elevator doors opened and shut quickly, Peter disappearing behind them, a baffled Clint left standing there.
"HURRY UP BIRDBRAIN WE'RE HUNGRY!"

The Avengers watched the security footage and all found it confusing, wouldn't a kid-looking-yet-barely-adult human be surprised to see an Avenger? And how did he know Clint's name?

It was a few days after the pizza-boy incident, and they eventually forgot about it. Scott was looking for someone to babysit his daughter, Cassie, so he hired the best from legal.
5pm Friday night, Scott opened the door to a smiling teen, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.
"Hi Mr. Lang, I'm Peter from legal." His voice was tired, but also somehow chirpy. Scott opened the door wider gesturing for Peter to come in, and he did just that. "Mr. Lang, is there anything you need doing? I would be more than happy to help you or Cassie with any tasks around the house while you are away."
Scott smiled "No thank you, if you could just make sure Cassie does her homework and is in bed by 10:30, that would be appreciated."
"Of course Mr. Lang, I hope you enjoy yourself."
Scott walked out the door feeling confident, ready to go on his date with Hope.

It was 11:40 and Scott walked in the door, to be met with a sight he never thought he would see. The house was spotless. All of Cassie's toys were in a nice box (that the man was certain he had never seen before), the kitchen was rid of dirty dishes and everything was in place, very peaceful. Peter was sitting on the couch, reading a book. When the door opened, he swiveled his head round. "Good evening Mr. Lang, is there anything else you need or would you like me to leave Sir?"
"Thank you Peter, I don't think I've seen the house this clean from the time I hired over-expensive cleaners."
Peter stood up and held his book under his arm while getting out his wallet. He pulled out a business card and handed it to Scott. "Anytime, any service, just call the number. Prices are on the card."
Scott hesitantly took the card but pulled out his own wallet, slipping the card in and pulling out a few notes. "Thank you, I'll take you up on it. Have a nice night, Peter."
"You too Mr. Lang"
Peter walked out of the door, quietly shutting it behind him.

The next day, Sam and Bucky walked into Delmar's to be met with a teenage boy jogging back to the counter. "Sorry about that, it's busy today. What can I get you?" The bags under his eyes very apparent.

"Umm... I'll have a number 4 please." Bucky said half confused by these things. "I'll get a number 2 with no mayo please." Sam added on afterwards, handing over a note with a few pieces of change.

"Of course, it'll be a few minutes so please bare with and take a seat if you would like." Peter gestured to the booths in the corner, so the pair gladly accepted, they weren't used to people being nice to them after the accords happened, but were pleased to know not everyone hated them. They watched the boy turn around to make the sandwiches, but stop then turn again.