Meetings All Day As Mr. Stark, Explain That.

Word Count: 1834

Everyone in school has heard the rumor of Peter Parker having a Stark Internship. It is infact a mass lie, of 2 parts. Peter Stark, OWNS Stark Industries, leaving Tony as 2nd in command and Pepper 3rd. Now that makes Peter a very important man, considering the fact that 4 months earlier, he was made the heir to SHIELD AND the President's honorary nephew.
His parents made the decision to boot him up to the very top, even while demoting themselves in the process, and couldn't be prouder of their 15 year old son and the titles he holds.

At the Avengers Tower:
It was a Wednesday, and as much I'm sure Peter would LOVE to go to Stark Industries to do a test for a job position, he has bigger fish to fry, that fish being a meeting with the President and Fury, to discuss safety for the UK, after a masked villain reigned terror, attempting a mass murder. As well as other meetings for product ideas.

"What's the time, babygirl?" Peter asks as he swings his legs over the side of the bed and starts to get ready.

"It is 6:43am Sir, could i recommend getting more sleep, your first meeting is at 10." FRIDAY responds, noticing the bags under the young boy's eyes.

"I'm fine FRI, put the coffee-maker on please, tell everyone I'll be out in a minute, and if they touch my coffee, they will get thrown out the window." He doesnt want a repeat of last week, where he went to his conference coffee-deprived and sleepy.

He walks out of his room to the kitchen, to see everyone sat at the breakfast bar drinking coffee.
"Looks like I'm not the only one who needs coffee to function this early in the morning ." He was met with murmurs of agreement and let out a small chuckle.

"So Pete, what meetings do you have today?" Clint asked trying to make conversation, plus some of them actually looked interested.

"Nuh-uh Clint, I don't need to remind you of the no business talk before 8." Peter sighed, pouring the fresh brew into an Iron-Man mug before joining them at the island.
"Right, sorry It's just I--" He was cut off by Pepper walking in the room, in full office-fashion glory.

"Wake up sleepy-head, you have a meeting in 45 minutes, it's just been requested." She chimes, holding out a binder with today's schedule on top.

"So much for no business before 8, thanks for the reminder mum. I should go get ready then." He stood up and put his mug in the dishwasher, before sulking off his bedroom, still not wanting to properly wake up.

He took a quick shower and got dressed, putting on a Stefano Ricci suit, thinking about how this suit's worth could feed many families, and made a pledge to donate more money when he is free.

Every day for the past 4 months, he has donated a large sum of money around the world and it puts that warm smile on his face. He tames his hair and walks back to the kitchen.