28- From the bottom of my heart

Start from the beginning

"Main aa jaon?" She asked her voice full of amusement and I flushed.

"H-Han aa joa kis nay mana kia hay" I choked out and saw him smirking.

The door opened and out came Kanza grinning widely.

"Sab set" she asked and Waqas winked.

"Okay meet you guys outside" he said and left the room.

"Acha tu darwaza bhe lock tha, Hafsa sachi sachi batana kuch ziyada tu nahe Kia na" she said and I slapped her arm.

"Bitch, bohat ziyada awaz nikal rahe hay" I said and she smiled cheekily.

"Well I realised that I never actually teased you guys, tu abhe mohkay Ka faida utha rahe hoon" she replied with a thoughtful expression and I chuckled.

"Acha jee madam, betho jaldi say tayar karoon tumhain" I said helping her to the stool in front of the small dressing table.
She was wearing blue jeans with a black buttoned shirt leaving the upper 2-3 buttons open exposing the grey inner. Considering the chilly night she wore a grey hoody. I settled her hair in a messy side braid and put a thin eyeliner with transparent gloss.

>>>>>>>>>> Kanza's POV <<<<<<<<

I was almost ready, "by the way why am getting ready like this?" I asked Hafsa and she rolled her eyes.

"Because I want you to look the beautiful among of all us" she replied and I narrowed my eyes.

"Jhooti" I said and she giggled.

"Nah baba that's true... Kio khas waja nahe hay bus asay he, aur wasay tumhain bill aa raha hay tayar honay main" she said and I smiled.

"Done" she said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Chalo let's go iss say phely Kio andar aa jaey" she said and I got up.

She again helped me to walk. We went out of the room but there was no one in the hut. We walked out of the hut and saw a group of people sitting on the sand. The beach was not much crowded only few people here and there. When we reached there Nouman stood up and helped me sit down beside him. Hafsa went and sat beside Waqas. I scanned the group and smiled at everyone.

"Okay so now she is here, let's start playing" Sami said and others nodded.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them.

"Actually we were waiting for you and now you are here. Let's play truth and dare" Hussain explained and I smiled.

Sami got up and bought a wooden rectangular board and placed it in the middle of the circle which we made. He then produce a bottle out of somewhere and placed it on the broad.

"Okay so on whom the tip of the bottle stops he or she has to choose and any of us can ask questions from that person" Sami announced and with that spinned the bottle.
This whole time I felt someone' eyes on me and I dare not look up.
The bottle stopped at Waqas and he choose truth. I looked around and saw everyone thinking hard.

"Okay what do you like most about your relationship with Hafsa?" I asked and everyone smirked... Literally altogether!

"Hmmmm" he said thinking and Hussain took the chance.

"Look Hafsa he has to think, halat dakho iss ki" he said disapprovingly shaking his head and Waqas glared at him.

"Kuch aur ho na ho, meri life ki band yeh zaroor bajaey gaa" he said and everyone chuckled.

"Answer please" Hafsa said and everyone hooted.

"Well the fights we have and then the make up for that" he said smirking and Hafsa blushed a deep red color.