Him pupils widened she looked at me in shock but was immediately replaced by a big smile. He grabbed my waist happily.

"Of course," he said. His eyes slowly darkened, his fantasies began to run wild. I grinned at it.

"Hey guys looks like we'll be going, bye." I said then moved along with Demetri.

The last thing I heard was Felix's roaring laughter.

WENDY POV END

I sat on my bed while leaning on the head of the bed. The room is so quiet that I can even hear the sound of the tick-tock clock. Are they going to like this? Oh god how did I forget about humans getting pregnant by Vampires. Uh I definitely don't have any autobiographical memories anymore.

I hope everything will be fine.

My reverie shattered thanks to the sound of the door opening, there they were. Aro came up to me and touched my face before I could get in his way. He was struck by it. He looked at me with a gentle look in his eyes and hugged me.

"We're so happy Cara Mia, we can't possibly hate him," Aro told me. I tightened my hug to him even more. Marcus and Caius looked curious, I released my hug from Aro and held my stomach which was starting to grow.

"I'm pregnant," I whispered.

I just lowered my head I didn't dare to raise it, a lot of bad things could happen because I forgot about this. But I don't want to lose it.

And I've always wanted a child.

I felt two hands lift my body, and bring me into his lap. I know he's Marcus. He whispered comforting words to me. On the other hand, Caius still looked confused by the current situation, even so he still looked happy.

"Has this happened before Cara Mia?" Asked Caius.

He sat near me and held my hand gently and rubbed it gently. I nod at him.

"Nahuel, he's a hybrid he appears at the end of Breaking Dawn, he is a witness to Cullen. His father is a joham, the vampire often does strange experiments, I'm sure you guys may have heard of it. Nahuel also has three sisters from his father's side and they too. Hybrid. " I said to them. They seem to understand what I mean.

"Maybe we should tell your magician friend isn't she a healer?" Aro asked me.

"Yes she is a healer, She has also become a doctor." I said to him.

Actually I also miss her and my father.

"And I think I'll need a few bags of blood soon," I muttered.

They chuckled at me softly. vampire ears too sharp. I leaned on Marcus comfortably, I lulled in it and slowly began to be overcome by darkness.

THIRD PERSON POV

Marcus heard the sound of his partner's breath getting regular, he kissed the top of hers head then lifted it and fixed hers position on the bed. He lay beside her and gently stroked her mate stomach who was carrying their baby.

"Do you think she will be all right?" Asked Caius to Aro.

"She will be fine, she will be much better than Bella's condition or Nahuel's hybrid mother, she has a witch friend. I'll go check something," said Aro. Then disappeared behind the door.

"She's a strong woman, I'm sure she will be fine," continued Marcus.

Caius nodded in understanding. He went to pick up the phone and called Clara, Rexa's best friend. The witch will come in handy. The last time he spoke to her was during his visit to the forks with Rexa, the witch can be a bit annoying in some ways.