Is This Road Gonna End

A/N: Because the only life I have consisted of an amazing, beautiful girl ( Angel-In-The-Dark ) who loves this story almost as much as I love her, I have decided to write twice a day or more depending on how I feel, so enjoy your heavy dose of depression! Yeah! Oh and some graphic language and okay bYE

Kayli's POV

They allowed me to see and see her hesitantly. I looked down at the girl lying in the bed. She was always so strong yet now...something about her screamed weak at me. Delicate. Frail. As I was looking down I noticed how waifish she was. It was like she hadn't eaten in forever. I choked back a sob and stared down at her, unable to move. It was like the pain that she felt, I could too. It was damaging. I was hurting terribly. I looked at the doctor with my question written on my face. He could read my eyes. He nodded grimly and I burst into tears. I fell to the ground crying and everything hurt. The doctors called her parents, but they were on vacation and didn't feel like coming back. I hated them. I hated everyone who could ever hurt her. No one like that deserves to be happy. I lie on the ground crying. I got on my knees next to her and grabbed her hand, sobbing. As soon as I touched her, I jumped. My tears went harder as I realised what happened. But this time, I smiled.

Take me home, take me home
I am lost in the world
All I know, all I know
Is that I miss you more
It was cold on the street
And my heart skipped a beat
When you said you'd be mine
Now I fear I might freeze
So I'm asking you please
Won't you let me inside
Oh, you never change,
So that's why I stay
Oh I'll never go,
So you won't be alone
Which way now? Which way now?
Is this road gonna end
Tell me how, tell me how
I am wondering again.

Mints POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt a shaking hand touch mine. Kayli jumped and cried harder, wrapping her arms around me. The doctor stared at me over his glasses like I was satan. I flipped him off and kissed Kayli on the forehead. "What's wrong?" I asked her sweetly. I couldn't understand but it was something about the doctor and me being dead. I looked slowly over at him, giving him my death glare. That bitch made Kayli cry, and I was not okay with that. He looked away quickly, fiddling with his clipboard before leaving the room with wide eyes. Kayli sobbed and cling to me, and I hugged her back gently. Once she had calmed, she looked up at me. "Don't you ever. Fucking. Do that again." She scolded me. I nodded sombrely and tried not to laugh as her glasses fell off her face from the gestures she was making. I winced when I thought of the message. "So...did you come here to make sure I was alive so you could use me again?" I asked her. I couldn't be angry. I hated myself for it, but I couldn't speak with admonishment. She looked at me, confused, but soon her eyes widened with understanding. "That wasn't me!" She said quickly. "It said your name at the top." I said, bored. She thought for a moment, and then pulled out her phone. She went to Austin's messages and showed me. There was nothing there about me. "You could've deleted them," I said, grimacing again. I didn't want to believe it was her, but the evidence was there. "Would I ever lie to you?" She begged. I slowly shook my head no. "Then listen to me. It wasn't from me. Now where's you get the screenshot? That person must have faked it." She said intelligently. I sighed and weighed my options. Tell her it was Austin and then she'd break up with him and be upset, or say a blocked number, but then she wouldn't know Austin is deceiving and I could end up with her. I closed my eyes. "I don't know. It didn't say." I said sadly. She frowned at me. "Alright. Get some sleep and think about anyone who'd do that." I nodded slowly and laid down. I know exactly who'd do that.

Austin's POV

I'm a killer. I've murdered a girl. I've taken a life that wasn't mine. I looked down at the ground from my perch on top of my Dad's work building. It was fifty feet from the ground and I sat on the edge. The line between life and death. I thought about that and smiled wryly. I'd seen that line before. I was a a nine year old and there was a car crash. A fire drew a line in front of me and my parents. I walked through it. I knew I could die. My sister did. And I think that secretly, I wished that I would too. And then I remembered a story Mint had told me. She was seven years old, at the very top of a 23 floor building. She stood right on the edge, singing a little song, and she jumped. Her mother caught her before she got far, but she was mad. She wanted to be let go. And her mother did. Her mother let her go. Her father, though unobservant, got Minty, and hit her mother. I thought about this story as I looked from the ground. Ah, the line between life and death can often be made of a row of cement blocks. I looked down at the line I sat. I thought for a moment, and I knew which side I wanted to be on.

A/N: Tbh I don't think I can even function RN because this is some fucked up shit but you know. Love it? Hate it? Leave me some feedback so I can criticise your criticism!