Dadzawa Is Back At It Again

Comenzar desde el principio

"Get away from me, you horny hobo."

He chuckled lightly. I tried to pry his off me. But his grip tightens. I sighed, giving up already. Deciding to stay in the comforts of his warmth for now. I glanced at the alarm clock on the nightstand, checking the time. To say I was surprised was an understatement.

"It's already six in the morning?"

Shota hummed, "Yea. Guess I kept you up till sunrise." He yawned, resting his head on my thighs. Looking like he was ready to head to sleep, "You going to take a nap?"

I shook my head, "I'm not that tired anymore." I paused, "You knew you could tell me that I went to UA with you."

He halted, tending up as the sentence fell out of my mouth. It took a while for him to recover but as soon as he turned his head to face me. He had a worried expression on his face.

"You remembered?"

I smiled, "Of course I did." I glanced at his wary expression, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well. First off, the commission refrained everyone to spill the beans to you. So we were forced to keep quiet. It was only when you applied to teach in UA. Nezu has sorted out a plan to help you recover your lost memories." He sighed, placing a hand on my thigh, "I'm sorry for not telling you."

I smiled, leaning in to gave him a well-rewarded kiss. "It's completely fine. I understand. Don't worry too much about it." I hummed, "Why don't you go take your nap. You did jump off the roof for me a few hours ago."

He nodded, dozing off to sleep. I smiled, messaging his head and playing with his hair all over again. I laid my hand onto him, holding it in mines as I stared out of the window. Orange lights shone through the window, filling the room halfway with light. I smiled, appreciating the sunrise, watching the yellow globe of light rise into the sky. Joining with the clouds.

It reminded me of a certain little boy.

A sudden wave of sorrow washed over me. Thinking back to the little boy we had taken back to his home a week ago. He looked quite sad when we departed. An urge kicked in and told me that I should spend more time with the boy. I glanced at the alarm clock again. Sighing, noticing that we're going to head back to Japan at eight o'clock tonight.

"Shota?" I asked, shaking him gently. I got a hum in response. "Sorry for waking you up. But I was wondering if you're up for adoption?"

—————

The old wooden door looked humongous than it actually was. That was probably the result of my nervousness. Shota grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers with a grunt. He was also trying to keep down his jitters.

I had woken up Shota three hours ago. And it brought shook to him when the first thing he heard as he woke up was something about adoption. I mean it was a big step in our relationship. But we both agreed that we were committed to the boy. The thing was that we haven't told my parents about this idea. And now we stand before the orphanage, holding each other's hand for comfort.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to force you into something that you don't want to do."

"Whatever makes you happy is my new happiness." He said without hesitation, squeezing my hands. "I did agree that I'll love him with all my heart." He hummed, "Besides, one child is not compared to a class of twenty."

I nodded, taking a step. Reaching my hand up to the door, I knocked against the oak wood door. Hearing shuffling and kids screaming away in the back. The door finally opens, revealing the woman we saw the last time we were here. But his time she looked all worn out, exhausted and tired. Presumably, from all the works she had to do.

But she placed a tired smile on her face. Perking up when she spotted me and Shota. I watched as a fellow boy peeled out from behind her. His orange hair contrasted against the darkroom. Peeling my eyes away from him, with a little smile. I greeted the lady.

"Nice to meet you again, White Noise And Eraserhead. What a surprise to see you here again." She dropped Shota's hands to shake mines which I respectfully accepted. "What are you guys doing here at his run-down orphanage." Her eyes widen when she suddenly realized why we were there. She smiled, "Oh, my. Are you here to adopt a lucky one today?"

"Well, yeah." I reached into my pocket, pulling out a piece of paper, "I'm also here to make a donation." I passed her the check, seeing her face lit up in joy as his eyes skim the piece of paper in her hand.

Tears had wielded up in the corner of her eyes. Delighted at the generous donation that she had received from me. Pouncing at me, she yelps in joy as she warped her hands around my neck. Weeping from joy. I patted her back, comforting her. While Shota scooted away. He wasn't very good with emotions.

Pulling out of the tight hug. She wiped away her tears with the back of her hand, smiling nonstop. She tucked the check into her back pocket, trying to recompose herself in front of me.

"Thank you so much." She smiled, "I'm sure you have someone in mind already. And I hunk they are going to have great parents."

She signaled us to come in, "I'll get Hinata for you. Just wait here to sign some paperwork."

Shota smiled quietly under his scarf. Holding my hand in his once again. I glanced at him, a wide smile presented on my face. He hummed, kneeling down to tie my shoes. Standing up again, he dusted off his hands with a grunt.

"Oh. You don't know about Eri, do you?"

 You don't know about Eri, do you?"