Useless Bunch Of Suited Males

He was beyond petrified

      He was beyond petrified. I squeezed his wrist, snapping him out of his thoughts. But he was still stuck in a state of shock. I tilted my head to the side. Waiting for them to start moving. Or at least speak. Even the backup men were useless. They just stared at me, not able to move an inch. Yet, that was their job.

I sighed, "This is useless. I wonder why Stephine would hire you."

I released his arm, it dropped back to its side. Frowning, I walked past him. Ignoring the gaze of the onlookers near me. I frown, walked around the group of men. They all seemed to be in a daze. Not that I mind, of course. I stopped, looking up at the male.

He had dirty, blonde hair, a cheekily smile pasted on his face. It looked like he was trying to hold in his laughter and try to like as stoic as possible. Let's just say. He was failing it like how I failed my math tests back at school. And let's try to not mention the humongous back he had. Of course, he was paired up with a suit and tie.

I frowned, "Do I know you?"

The guy choked down a laugh before answering me, " No." He smiled, suppressing another laugh, "Not at all, ma'am."

I furrowed my brows, gently punching the man on the chest. He was stunned by the unexpected move and stumbled back. Catching his footing just in time before he fell. I took that time to walk past the man. Getting closer to the man, I ruffled his honey-blond locks.

"You better safe me if I die. Bird brain." I whispered as I passed him, "Oh. And the suit doesn't fit you."

I could already see him puff out his cheeks, pouting at my comment. I smiled, opening up the glass door. Leaving the hired males outside in their surprising states. I coughed as I glanced around. It looked like the whole place had been abandoned. Everything looked it has been untouched for years. The agency that was usually buzzy with people was now empty. With no one in sight.

I roamed to the front desk to see if anyone left me a note. Causal hearing the rumbling in the background. Probably coming from the hired commission males. They might be ready to finally catch me after ten minutes. But who knows? It might take them years to recover from the shock.

I scanned around. Not any notes could be found. And I was pretty sure the guards are ready to run in. I sighed, my eyes fell onto the unopened water bottle sitting on the edge of the desk. I reached for it, taking some sips out of it before I sat on the chair.

A few seconds later, the door busted open. Files of men came in, lined up and ready for a fight away from the public eye. They glanced around. Once again finding themselves in another state of shock. When they found me lounging on the chair? Staring back at them without a care in the world.

At least this time. They were fast to recover. Many came up to me, pulling out their guns filled with rubber bullets. I sighed, raising my hands next to my head. Dropping the half-drunk bottle of water onto the floor with an unamused expression. They glanced at each other, confusion. But they took this opportunity to step closer to me, still cautious.