We're Not Strangers, Not At All

The seagulls flew by us

            The seagulls flew by us. Filling in the silence. I rested both of my arms on the railing as I leaned over. Eyes glued on the sun as it sets for the day. Humming a chirpy little song. Shota stared at me for a while, waiting for me to answer him. After he noticed. That I obviously wasn't going to answer him now. He released a sigh, combing back his hair with his fingers.

As you could see. . His side profile was fudging amazing. Why is he so handsome?!

I frowned as my great skip a beat. Covering up my flustered face with a frown. Shota glanced at me from the corner of his eyes. Checking if I was going to answer him. Basically, he was giving me a second chance. The black-haired male sighed as he stood up straight. Walking towards me. I flinched when I felt him place a hand on my shoulder. Soon after that, I felt him place his head on top of my head. I cocked a brow and suppressed a chuckle.

"It's fine." He hummed, "You can tell me when you're ready..."

He laid his hand on top of mines. Flipping my hand over and intertwining our fingers. I stared at our intertwined hands for a few minutes. The corner of my lips tugs upwards into a tiny smile as I squeezed his hand. I heard him hum as he squeezed back.

"Hey. Shota?" I didn't wait for him to respond, "Do you really want to know?"

The weight on top of my head suddenly disappeared as he reappeared right next to me. I could see that he was completely intrigued. Based on the speed he used to get here. I chuckled as I tugged his hand, walking away from the beach. Dragging him with me. Confusing the tired male.

"Where are we going?"

I glanced back at him, giving him a look like it was the stupid question he could ever ask. But as always, he glanced at me with an unfazed expression. I got pretty used to it for a while. I smiled.

"Home. I'm guessing that you didn't take a nap today." I hummed, "You look awfully tired."

He sighed as he joined me. Walking beside me at the same pace. It was quiet as we walked through the street. No conversations are involved. Just plain, peaceful silence. Something I could use after today's event. To be honest, I was kind of tired too. I covered my mouth as I yawned, glancing around just to noticed that we were a street away from home.

"Ah! [Y/N]!"

I glanced up at the male, who was hanging onto a lamppost. I chuckled at his excited expression as he jumped down onto the floor. And made its way over to us. He laughed, ruffling up my hair. Which I was not happy about. His eyes landed on the male next to me. Who was not entertained by the conversation? And seemed like he is looking forward to taking a nap more.

Asher looked jealous. But it completely disappeared like it was not even there in the first place. He smiled, smacking Shota back as hard as he can. I winced as it looked it the force was going to break Shota's back. Well, I was wrong. Cause the next thing I knew, Shota was coughing his lungs out.