Energetic Boy In A Meeting

This Chapter Is Another Flashback

"Have you delivered the letter to [Y/N] yet, Shota?"

The tired man turned around to face the raucous energetic blond. A small groan came off his lips, trying his best to contain his annoyance. He shook his head, not trusting his mouth to do the work just in case he made Hizashi upset again. He didn't want to experience what happened last time. In fact, he never wanted to do that again.

The last time the tired male made his companion made was about three weeks ago. The blond surprisingly kept his promise to not talk to the male until he had said sorry. It was peaceful for the first couple of days without the loud blond in his face. But he felt weird and uncomfortable, even he had to admit it. It was quite lonely without his friends. So after a week, he gave up and went up to his friend to apologize.

Hizashi's eyes widened, his mouth gaped, "HOW DID YOU NOT?! SHOTA, I GAVE YOU ONE JOB! BUDDY?!" He dramatically backed up to the wall with a hand on his forehead, " I'M NOT ANGRY! I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. SHOUTA! HOW COULD YOU?"

The black-haired male groaned and took a sip of his coffee. He couldn't tolerate his behavior this early in the morning. He swore that he'll probably have Hizashi's head off in an instant if he didn't have his dark coffee this morning. He was in a calm mood. Sometimes he wished that the blond would spare some energy with him. Finishing up with his hot beverage, he crumbled the paper cup up into a ball. Aiming it at the blond who was crying loudly against the wall in anguish.

"HEY! You can't throw it at me! I'm supposed to be your best friend. We are buddies! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!"

"This is what I usually look like."

Hizashi brought his hands and legs up, shaking in fear. The sleepily suddenly felt a bit self-conscious but pushed his thought to the back of his head. The blond seems to catch the male's hurt grimace and instantly regretted what he had just done. Hazashi rushes up to the tired male, with his hand swing around in the air. Like the birthday boy at his own birthday party.

"I'm sorry, Shota. I didn't mean to hurt you. Never knew you had such a soft interior. This is why you babysit, right?"

Aizawa's eyes twitched as he shot Hizashi a stink eye. Aizawa turned around, walking down the hallway to his next destination, leaving the blond behind in his dust. Of course, Hizashi had always stuck around with Aizawa, like a piece of gum stuck a mob of hair. So he did follow him from behind, chattering and mumbling quietly to himself.

"Hey, Shouta! Would you date Nerumi? Or anyone else by chance. Since your a single pringle and you, the old geezer needs some love in your life."

The sleep-deprived man. Rolling his eyes as he glanced back to Hizashi with a 'are you kidding me?' expression. He went into his classroom to grab something and signaled the blonde to stay here momentarily until he got back. A few seconds later, with the companion of many sounds. Like sequels and slams coming from the hobo's drawers. He came out with a neon yellow sleeping bag, neatly folded and tucked under his armpit.