Flashbacks And Drunk People

He stood up

He stood up. Unaware that you were already asleep and walked up to you. As he arrived, he noticed your passed-out figure. He groaned and wandered over to the door. Planning to bid his farewell to the family before he left.

But, somehow, he couldn't leave you like that. Your head was angled in a remarkably uncomfortable position. You'll likely get a sore neck if you slept like that. Something made him go back to you.

That something also. Made him fix up your position. Laying you on the couch, adjusting your neck, and lastly, putting a pillow under your head for support. He even decided to use his coat to cover you up. Since he couldn't find a blanket lying around.

When he was finally going to leave, he took one last look at you. He was confused but in complete awe, as you continued sleeping. He came to the conclusion that he was kinda creepy staring at you like that. As he was about to head out, he mumbled something under his breath. Something along the line of...

"Shouldn't pass out on a couch during a cold day. She'll catch a cold. Tch, what an idiot."

And with that, he exited the room to say goodbye to your family. He walked down the Japanese-styled house, trying to navigate his way to the kitchen. It seemed like he was lost during his quest because he ended up in a bedroom.

It was still recognizable. The posters that were on the walls, some were hanging on to their lives with a piece of tape. The bed was nicely made. The same black bedspread was still in use. Everything was rather neat and clean, with just a sheet of dust over it. Aizawa grabbed the doorknob, closing the door. He was surprised when the door didn't creak. Turning around, he was about to continue on his adventure. When a purple mob of unruly hair came into view.

"Were you trying to find the kitchen, Mr. Aizawa?" Shinsou looked at him and the door behind him in suspension, "If that is the case, it's back there. Down the hair, turn to the right. It's the first door to your left."

"Thanks, Shinsou."

The black-haired male nodded and followed the directions he was given. Making his way down the hall, he heard Shinsou say something. Making a mental reminder to deliver him a piece of his mind at school tomorrow. He didn't need to know that he wasn't snooping around. He just conveniently found [Y/N]'s room during his hunt for the kitchen.

He shook his head, shaking away his thoughts with him as he finally arrived at his designated location. He slid open the door. To find three drunk men and a woman trying to get the men to stop drinking. He grunted in annoyance as Hawks pressed an empty bottle of wine onto his lips.

"I love you too, Aizawa-here have some wine. It's good water, way better than soup. It tastes better than Asher. He tasted good... what a lovely day it was."

Aizawa raised one his brow, glancing between the two boys. He was dumbfounded and confused. He didn't know if Hawks was lying or not. Asher buying into correct Hawks even got him extra disconcerted. He shrugged and pushed the thoughts to the back of his head. This wasn't his business after all, so why did he have to understand it.