Extra Training

I was dumbfounded

   I was dumbfounded.

"Shoto. I think I'm going deaf. Could you repeat that again? I'm pretty sure that I didn't hear that right."

"Could you train me?" He glanced away, "If you want to. I don't want to be a bother."

I sat there, trying to register his words. Slowly turning my head back at him. Placing a hand on his head, I smiled. "And why would you want me to?"

He lifted his head, "I know I look strong. My father is the number one hero. But I would appreciate it if you could help me with training sometimes."

I smiled, noticing that his gaze was targeted to a certain green-haired boy in the distance. Chuckling to myself.

He admires the boy, huh?

"Yeah. Okay, I'll train you. Just tell me when you're free. I'll be there." He let out a 'huh?', clearly confused that I agreed to his offer, "It's almost reaching the end of the class. Go get ready. You have lunch next."

I patted his head one last time before he picked himself up and paddled toward his group of friends. I groaned, stretching out my limbs. I was exhausted. I waved at Aizawa when I saw him walking up to me with a bottle in hand.

"Here. Take this. Asher also mentioned that he's going to tell you the message back at the agency."

I nodded, "Thanks."

He hummed as he went to gather up all the kids, so he could get out of here as fast as possible. I stray behind the class with Shoto beside me. Guess he was just there to give me some company. Which I highly appreciated.

———

I sighed as I trailed behind Aizawa. He looked like he was about to fall asleep any moment now. He must have exhausted himself from the training. My heart jumped out of my chest when I heard a scream.

"YOO! THERE THEY ARE! SHOTA! SHINSOU!"

I chuckled as I watch Aizawa groan. Hizashi sprinted up to me, launching onto me with a smile. I sighed as I landed on the ground with an 'oof.' He apologized and got off me.

"I think your better off being drunk. Then I don't have to see you at work every single day. Not to mention you more helpful when your drunk."

"Shota~" He pouted childishly, "Honestly, what did I do yesterday to make you think I was helpful?"

Kayama help me get on my feet. I quietly thanked her. She smiled at me and turned her attention back to the conversation that was happening. Apparently, Aizawa had left him alone in the hall with us. Ignoring Hizazhi's question.

"Kayama was dancing. You were trying to assault young ladies. Somehow a miracle happened. You actually got their number. To summarize. A villain came and destroyed the bar. You helped out."