Surpisingly, I Have New Visitors

The tired male looked at me

The tired male looked at me. Blinking a few times after I registered his confession, but I couldn't help myself as I burst into laughter. Wheezing, my face scrunched up at his words. I leaned my head into his chest momentarily finally coming down from my high. Wiping away the tears that wield up in the corner of my eye. I glanced up at the male who tilted his head at me, waiting for an answer.

"Sorry, Shota. I was just confused when you confessed to me so suddenly." I chuckled, "Do you want me to say it back to you?"

He blushed to turn his head away, "That would be nice."

"Sure then. Shota, I swear to god that I love you back." I smiled, "Was that okay?"

He chuckled as he pulled me into a hug, "You know I saw you checking me out when we arrived back home."

I turned bright red, remembering how the wet shirt clung onto his perfectly sculpted body. But still I slowly melted into the hug. Resting my head against his chest. Until my blush disappeared. It was comforting as we stood underneath the star-filled sky in each other's warmth. I chuckled as I hugged him tighter, taking in a breath of his cologne before I pulled out of the hug, looking up at him.

"When did you want to tell me this."

He hummed as he thought about it, "The time when you walked in on me while I was changing." He chuckled, "You weren't as secretive as you think when you came back in with a red face."

I blushed, playfully punching him on the shoulders in an attempt to stop him from embarrassing me any further. Yet it didn't stop him. He chuckled at my antics as a tiny but noticeable smirk spread out on his face.

"There was also-"

"Yea. You can stop now." I walked past him, "Since you're so happy right now, you could go take a peaceful nap on the couch."

"I could only sleep peacefully when I'm with you."

I turned around with a spoon in my hand, "Stop!"

He hummed as he suddenly picked me up. I pouted and gave up on trying to escape from his grip. I sighed as I stopped struggling. Giving Shouta a peck on his cheeks. I could see the blush on his face even if it was pitch black. With my tongue stuck out, I smiled at him.

"Who's the one that's embarrassed now?"

He cocked his brow, "Should I mention the time-"

"Okay, I get it."

I groaned as I rested my head on his shoulders. He chuckled slightly and I could feel the vibrations from his chest. Suddenly feeling a little sleepy, I sighed as I closed my eyes. Getting consumed by the darkness. The last thing I felt was the tired man giving me a peck on my cheeks. And some words that I didn't care to make out. I was already too tired for that.

————

I woke up, groggily opening my eyes. My heart almost jumped off my chest. When I saw Shota lying next to me. Recalling all the memories from last night, I sighed in relief and yawned, snuggling into his chest. I stayed like that for some minutes. But after some time, I noticed that I couldn't fall back asleep.