Comfort Me In The Darkness

Feeling flustered, I turned away with a pout, "If you keep spitting nonsense

Feeling flustered, I turned away with a pout, "If you keep spitting nonsense. Then I'm leaving you to get home by yourself."

"You won't."

I frowned. Knowing that he was exactly right. We walked down the street. I suddenly felt his hand warping around mines. Intertwining our fingers. I blushed furiously as the ground suddenly seemed very interesting. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. I could spot the blush that decorated his cheeks.

"Shota?"

He hummed. Glancing at me curiously. I chuckled pinching his cheeks. He released a sigh but allowed me to do so anyway. I pinched his nose and smiled as I intertwined our hands back together.

"Are we dating?"

He grunted, "If you want to. I guess we are. I'm fine if you want to slow this down. I mean, I just confess to you yesterday." He glanced at me, "Whatever you feel comfortable with [Y/N]."

Aizawa's POV:

She hummed in acknowledgment, a smile grace her features. I chuckled as I dived back into my thoughts. I honestly think she wouldn't like me back. But I'm grateful that she does. Nothing could compare to the nervousness I felt last night. Even if I did it in the heat of the moment.

She's everything I needed.

She smiled as she accepted a stick of cotton candy from the worker. Passing me one with the most beautiful smile I had seen. I cleared my throat, I could feel a small wave of warmth gather around my cheeks. Keeping my composure, I ate my cotton candy. My eyes flickered onto her as she enjoys the sweet.

I think I'm in love again...

She glanced at me, we made eye contact. Catching me off guard. I hummed as she knocked me out of my thoughts. I glanced at my watch. It was around five. Peering at the sun, which was about to set soon.

I smiled as we leaned against the railing. Enjoying the view of the beach. Breathing in the fresh air, it smelled salty. It was also golden hour. I stared at [Y/N]. Awestruck, but I could say I was an expert on hiding my feelings. She just looked perfect standing there. Smiling, she took my hands in hers.

We spent the next hour enjoying the sunset and another half an hour to get back home. Once we arrived at the doorway, we were tired. Out of breath from all the things we had done today.

I opened the door for her, allowing her to enter the house first. She rolled her eyes, walking into the house with me right behind her. With a flick of a finger, I locked the door, hearing a click from behind me. Signaling that it was definitely locked. Of course, the first thing I heard when I came home was the energetic blond's voice.

"Shota? [Y/N]?" Peeking out his head from the corner, "You guys are back. I thought you said you were going to be here when we came back." He turned to [Y/N], "Hope you didn't mind [Y/N]. We ordered take-out since you weren't home."