A 'Lovely' Visit

My hands pounded against the bare, arched door

My hands pounded against the bare, arched door. Praying that the owner of the house would let me in. Into the safety of their own home. I panted. My breathing was uneven from the eventfully long run I just experienced.

I knocked on the door again, not bothering to check if there was a doorbell. Since there was a new sound of footsteps that could be heard behind the door that separated us. My heartbeat picked up as another bead of sweat trickled down my face. The cheers and screaming in the background only got louder as the person neared the door. The doorknob started turning very slowly as the person on the other side toggles with it. The tension was so thick I could cut it with a knife.

A creaking noise greeted me as the door open a little. Allowing me to peak at the polished walls of the home. I jumped as I felt the color drain out of my face when another squeal was heard. Having enough, I swing the door open and pushed myself inside the house. Slamming the door close again, I turned around. Letting a sigh of relief escape my lips.

Kicking off my sneakers, I stepped onto the polished wood planks with my bare feet. I reached up to my face and ripped off my sunglasses. Tucking them into the warmth of my pockets. I smiled and turned to the irritated man who was conveniently the owner of this little chamber.

"Now you invited yourself in. You could remove yourself and go out. I do not need you here. I already have two annoying people to deal with. I do not need to add another one."

I examined him. I had not seen him in a few days. And may I say he looked worst than what I had imagined. His black hair was not combed. It was tingled together. He didn't shave for what it seemed like months. He had the worst eye bags I had ever seen. I shivered at his awful appearance.

"You should clean yourself up. It looks like you haven't seen the light of day in years. How are you even taking care of kids if you can't take care of yourself?"

"Get out. I have to take care of something right now."

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Did you not get your beauty sleep Aizawa?"

He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. He glanced at me again before releasing a desperate groan of annoyance. He plopped himself down onto the closest chair. Which just suddenly appeared.

"I mean, your house was the closest hidden spot I could find to get away from the crazy fans that had been following me around for hours. I mean, you possibly can't let me go back there. It like a whole nightmare."

"How did you know that I live here?"

I gave him a 'really?' look, "I had to deliver you an apology gift from my mom. After dinner, last week and you were too 'busy' so I had to deliver it."

Stepping past Aizawa. I walked the empty hallways and glanced down the different paths I could take. It wasn't difficult to navigate around. Since it was a simple house. The size of the house was probably around average. Which didn't surprise me at all. Aizawa did seem like a simple person. I didn't fail to notice that the male was also following me around. He was probably there to check if I had broken anything. Luckily I didn't, which was a good start.