Dinner Clean Up

A frown sat on my face as I felt a presence behind me

    A frown sat on my face as I felt a presence behind me. The person was holding onto my wrist tightly, restricting me from making any movements at all. As upset as I could be, I glanced back at the person. Having a good idea of who it was already.

"Sorry. [Y/N] is rather out of her mind today." He glanced at Merikh with a frown, "What a pleasure to meet you...again."

Merikh smirk, dropping my dad's hand immediately as he walked over to Asher. It looked like they converse in a 'great' conversation. I sighed, sensing my parent's gaze on me.

"It's a great time to disappear..."

I groaned as my brother walked past me, murmuring some words on me. With the same smirk, I saw in the morning when he rats me out. He hummed as he plopped onto the couch. Turning the television on again. Leaving me to deal with my own problems. My mom cut the awkward tension in the air. Walking up to me with a question expression.

"Who was that?"

I chuckled nervously, "Just a friend."

Shota coughed, "Doesn't seem like a friend to me." He glanced at me, "What kind of relationship do you have with him? Why won't you tell us?"

You're supposed to be on my side...

"[Y/N]. I have something to tell you."

I held in a sigh of relief when Asher requested me. Directing the attention to him. I awkwardly excused myself from the conversation and went with Asher out of the living room.

"Why is Merikh here?"

I sighed as I rubbed my hand down my face, "I don't know. He just walked in without an invitation. Like he owns this  house or something. And I couldn't get him out. So he's here now."

"The audacity from the mother fu-"

"[Y/N]." We turned our attention to the tired male standing by the doorway, "I want to have a talk with you."

And with that, he turned around, walking away from us. Asher glanced at me with confusion in his eyes. I just shrugged my shoulders as I followed the black haired male up to our bedroom. He opened the door, allowing me to step in first. So I did. I tilted my head in curiosity as he closed the door behind him. Walking up to the balcony and sliding that glass door open as well.

I followed from behind. Shivering as the breeze hit my bare skin. Closing the door, I walked up to the male who was leaning against the balcony. Joining him. Everything was just pure silence for a few minutes. Only hearing the faint conversations coming from downstairs.

"[Y/N]."

I cocked my brow. But hummed, letting him know that I had acknowledged his sentence. Another minute of silence passed. He heaved, suddenly leaning down to my level. His arms were on either side of the railings. Trapping me in, under him.