Gossip

Aizawa was not fazed by Asher's glare

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Aizawa was not fazed by Asher's glare. He met his gaze with a neutral expression. I glanced between them. We all stood there for a while, Ashers staring daggers into Aizawa, while the black-haired male looked too sleepy to even care. Eventually, I decided to clear my throat, breaking the tension between them. I scratched the back of my neck. As I gave out an airy chuckle.

"Let's just get into the car." I glanced at my watch, "We're going to be late if we don't go now, Aizawa."

Asher rolled his eyes as Aizawa followed me from behind. Grumbling, Asher intercepted, skipping in front of Aizawa. Purposely bumping his shoulder with his to annoy him. Aizawa shrugged, keeping his composure. This made Asher frown and roll his eyes. Obviously irritated at his reaction. I watched as Asher scooted over, sitting down next to me. Aizawa joined and sat on the opposite side of me.

I decided to leave him alone since he looked pretty tired even after he slept. I mean, he did carry me for a while. Can't blame him. I perked up, my eyes landed on the cat figurine on the cushion next to me. Picking it up, I placed it on the counter behind me, adjusting it so it wouldn't fall down again.

"Move it a little to the right."

I smiled as I adjusted the cat figurine to the right, just how Aizawa had instructed. I turned around dusting my hands. During the process, I saw two unexpected males in the car. They smiled and waved at me. Thomas was excited to see me after a week. He couldn't help but launch onto me when our eyes met.

Knocking the air out of me, we landed back onto the seats. He laughed it off as he picked himself off me, plopping down on the seat next to me. I could sense his everlasting excitement from miles away. He was like an excited puppy, wanting to go on a run with its owner. It didn't take long for him to strike up a conversation with me.

"I didn't see you around the agency anymore. What's the reason for that. I missed having someone to talk to." He leaned in, cupping his mouth as he whispered into my ear, "Peter could be a little boring sometimes. But don't tell him that."

I nodded, "Yeah. I got a new job at UA. Asher would be taking over the agency most of the times when I'm gone."

Asher grinned boastfully, as he flashed Aizawa a smirk. Unbothered, Aizawa had his eyes glued at the cat figurine behind me. Sinking into the chair, the man just wanted to get to UA and get away from social environments. He kind of regrets his decision. He didn't even know why he got in the car in the first place. Thinking about it, he guessed the reason was me.

The whole ride through. Aizawa ignores the jittery feelings inside him as he looked at me from time to time. He didn't know what was going on with him. And he didn't want to know.

—————

Aizawa's POV:

It didn't take long to arrive at UA. In fact, it was the shortest time. I had gotten, breaking my previous record of twenty-three minutes and forty-one seconds. Standing up, I patted myself down, making sure I had everything. I waited until [Y/N] said her farewells. Pushing open the door for her, she walked out. Taking a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air. I turned back to Asher. Who glared at me, flashing him a smirk. I exited the car, leaving him with his hatred.