My Agency - PT.2

I shook my head, thinking that all my nervousness was going to be shaken out too

  I shook my head, thinking that all my nervousness was going to be shaken out too. I didn't know what I was expecting. But it definitely did not work as planned. I sighed as I walked through the doorway, holding the door open for Asher to come through after me. I stood in place, admiring the busy employees as they roamed around with a bunch of papers in their hands. Which I can only assume that they were paperwork.

"[Y/N] Shinsou?"

I froze as I heard my name being called out from somewhere in the room. There the male stood, staring at me with a shocked expression. He quickly picked up his pace as he made his way over to me. He was completely overwhelmed. He warped his arms around me. Giving me a hug. As nervous as I was, I just stiffly patted his back in reassurance. He sighed as he offered handshakes to both Asher and Angel.

"I can't believe you guys came to visit us!" He didn't wait for us to respond, "Let me show you around-"

Suddenly his cell phone started ringing. He chuckled awkwardly as he reached into his pockets. Fishing out his phone. He excused himself as he picked up the call. Placing the phone next to his ear. Sighing, he placed the phone back into his pockets. Showing us a frown as he turned over to Halo. Quickly addressing the situation.

"I'm very sorry. But I have a family emergency." He frowned, "I hope you can all understand. And Halo if you wouldn't mind. Would you give them a tour?"

"Of course. Now go back to your family. They need you right now." She shoos him away, "Go now big guy. Business can wait. You still have tomorrow."

He chuckled and gave me an apologetic nod. Before quickly bidding farewell to us. I wished him luck as he walked past me. Angel sighed as she clasped her hands together. Wondering what she was going to show us first in the new and improved agency. While she was thinking about that. I dismissed the guards who were with us and made them go take a break. Handing both of them a hundred-dollar bill to pay for their lunches. Which they seemed very happy about after their stages of shock went by.

"Let's head to the second floor." Angel suggested as she turned to us with a smile, "I'll like you two to meet our new employees. To see if they're up to your standards, [Y/N]."

I cocked a brow in amusement but nodded, "Sure. Why not. Let's go now."

We entered the elevator. I was still surprised that nobody had noticed me yet. Even after Wilbur had shouted my name in the middle of a busy room. With a press of a few buttons. We successfully reached the second floor. And for the first impression I had of this place was way higher than my standards.

Everyone. I mean everyone was busy with their work. Only some conversation coming from here and there. But the only things you could hear were the clicking of the keyboards, ringing from the phones, and footsteps. They were all focused on their work. Freaking me out and I shivered a bit after I saw the stacks of finished paperwork.