Morning Madness

Light chilly winds passing by the mid-dawn blew through the young woman's purple locks, her hair covering most of her eyes

   Light chilly winds passing by the mid-dawn blew through the young woman's purple locks, her hair covering most of her eyes. She didn't seem to mind, as she was busily dozing off.

Big dark eye-bags were apparent as she opened her eyes. She looked like she hadn't had a good night's sleep in a few days. Next to her stood two decently built bodyguards, their mean and gruff attitude as bright as ever.

They were wearing their classic black suits with their signature red ties. No wrinkles or dust were to be seen, not by the human eye, of course. They kept their eyes in front of them, staying alert if they saw any danger.

The sleepy beauty yawned as she rubbed her eyes. Hoping that she could rub her tiredness away. She lacked the energy to even stand, but alas, she continued, waiting patiently for her driver to arrive.

She brushed her bangs away from her purple eyes and tucked them behind her ear. She inhaled the fresh, crispy air, still smelling the morning dew that lingered around her.

They were all standing in the middle of an airport parking lot, waiting for my servicemen to come to pick me up with my luggage.

An overly dramatic black low-slung, high powered Limousine pulled up. The black outer coat strikes as being bulletproof. I couldn't let some jealous bystanders shoot me. The Limousine was so clean that the surrounding air seemed to dirty it-the elegant, black armoured vehicle parked in front of me.

The newer car windows, which also appear to be bulletproofed, rolled down, revealing the chauffeur. He exchanged a few nods and glances with my bodyguard and me and pushed a strange red button to open the back doors.
My luggage was taken in advance and was stored neatly in the trunk. I slid off my sunglasses and hanged them in the small chest pocket of my dress shirt.

"Please enter, Madam."

I grunted as an act of acknowledgment and stepped into the black Limousine, with Thomas, one of my bodyguards, following close behind me.

As I walked in, the air heater hit me instantly, making the hair of my neck stand upwards nicely. Peter, the other one of the two guards, an English man, came up to me to help me take off my coat.

I shook my head, signalling to him I could perfectly do it by myself. A grunt was all he offered as he hung his head in shame.
"Thanks, Peter, you have done enough. Now please take a break."

I made my voice soft and comforting for him. I knew it took a big part of him to leave his family for a month, just to make sure I was safe.

I had offered him a large salary for this month, just to play off his bills. Even if he didn't want to join me in Japan, he humbly declined the offer and took part in the trip.

The sentence immediately helped Peter release some of his stress that he had built up in his head, and he sat down in front of me. I folded up my trench coat neatly and placed it on the seat next to me.