Feathers, Sweat And Coffee

A heavy wave of heat scattered onto your face as I sat there with my mouth wide open

A heavy wave of heat scattered onto your face as I sat there with my mouth wide open. I internally facepalmed myself as I felt the incoming waves of heat.

In the corner of my eyes, I watched Eraser's expression. Let's just say that both of us were a blushing mess. The waiter noticed the awkward atmosphere that she created and walked out with a nod of farewell.

This now leads to me and Eraser, silently staring at the table below me. Eraser found that the clock on the wall was rather interesting, well I just sat there. Still preoccupied with the cat that was now purring from the attention she was receiving.

The sound of the clock ticking as each second pass by and the meowing from the cats was the only noise heard in the enclosed room for a while. Building up my courage, I decided to get this over with. Looking up at Aizawa, I could see the soft blush that tinted his pale skin. Thus, making a tiny blush blossom onto my own.

"Soooo..." I decided to start a conversation and ignored what just happened.

Silence.

"Do you hang out here a lot Eraser-" I was cut off by the male.

"Aizawa"

I tilted my head like a confused puppy as I heard him say his name. Of course, I knew his given name, but why is he saying it out of nowhere. He caught my confused expression and let out a distressed sigh at my cluelessness.

"Aizawa." His finger tapped the clean table, "You call me Aizawa..."

He trailed off at the end. Luckily I had caught what he had said. An angelic smile appeared on my [S/C]skin color face from his new behavior.

"So, Aizawa. You come here a lot, right?"

An apparent but small smile could be seen on the male's face. This was the happiest he had been for a while now. But, he couldn't figure out why he felt this way. He pushed the thoughts to the back of his head for now.

I, on the other hand, wanted to remember this moment, especially Aizawa's little smile. Aizawa cleared his throat, which snapped me back to reality. I glance at the table. Two medium cups of coffee were placed neatly onto the wooden table.

"What were you doing out in the city today?" He took a sip of his black coffee, "I'm sure that you don't have students."

An acknowledgeable hummed came from me as I picked up the cup filled with [D/C] drink of choice.

"Just wanted to go on a walk." I stirred the beverage around with a straw, "But I bumped into you."

Aizawa nodded and continued to gulp down his hot beverage, stopping once in a while to savor the favor. His other hand patted the black cat lounging on the sofa, purring in excitement.

"So you just came back from America. Did you visit your family yet?"

It was weird to hear someone bring up your family. I had always kept their information a secret, not wanting them to be bothered by strangers or new casters. Ultimately, not wanting to hurt them with crowds of unknown strangers knocking on their door. I was surprised that Aizawa brought them up.