Someone's Going To Prison

Opening the door, it shut behind me with a click

         Opening the door, it shut behind me with a click. Hizashi was the first one to spot me. He strolled what he was doing and came running my way as fast as possible. He was wearing a tuxedo, making me shot him a questionable look. He shrugged it off, smiling. He waved at me as he came nearer. Launching himself onto me, yelping in excitement.

I stumbled back at the sudden weight that was added onto me. Almost tripping me over if it wasn't for Shota. Who was standing behind me, holding me steady with his arms? Hizashi jumped off me, landing back onto the floor with a thump. Letting me catch my breath at his sudden action. He resisted the urge to pull me into a hug and to squeeze the life out of me in his arms again.

"I'm so glad you safe." He stammered, "I was so scared when I heard what happened." He popped his arms around my shoulders, whispering into my ears. "Especially Shota."

He shot me a suggested wink.

"Nice to see you too, Hizashi."

A sudden gist of wind blew up back a little. Startling the poor blond as a figure popped up behind him. Like the one, you would see in a horror movie. When the characters would die almost immediately after. A blur of Vermilion Wings spouted out of the male's back. Flapping it a few times as he hovered above the ground.

"Where's my Hello?"

I glanced at the blond male, "Why do I have to thank your feathery ass?"

He puffed out his cheeks, pouting and directing his gaze onto me. "Why are you so rude?!"

I sighed, chuckling. I heard a quiet sigh coming from the black-haired male behind me. It seems like he was also getting tired from both of the male's enthusiastic personalities. They were like balls of sunshine or a bunch of young kids on a sugar rush. It was getting very tiring.

I perked up, shoulders tending up. The sound of the creaking hinges coming from the door. I turned around, my gaze landing on Asher. He was sweaty, way sweatier than the last time I saw him. Which was when I was falling down a building. But what could I expect? He probably ran down the stairs. Coming from the ninth floor.

His eyes instantly flickered onto me. I saw him release a sigh of relief. Immediately running to me when his concern vanished. It was as quick as somebody blowing out their birthday candle. He suddenly halted in his steps, just before he was about to jump into my arms. After he saw the way Shota glanced at him. He nervously chuckled. His hands landed back at the back of his neck in habit. Trying to avoid Shota's gaze. He beat as much as possible.

"It's glad to see you safe." He glanced at me. Worry was shown in his eyes, "I mean, the last time I saw you, you were about to fall to your death." He recoiled at the thought, "So...Yeah." He chuckled, "Therapy could be an option."

I shook my head, "I been through way worst." I smiled at my sentence, recalling all the times I had to go against five highly trained men during my so-called 'training'. I probably shouldn't say that.