Two Frigthened Friends

I shakily raised my hand up and pointed to the male

I shakily raised my hand up and pointed to the male. My violet hues trailed from him towards the women who were posing next to him. From behind, the creaking of the door could be heard as I opened it. I snapped my head to see Aizawa. Standing at the doorway with a very unamused expression.

My sweatdropped. I had a feeling that Aizawa knew these people. Knowing that this wasn't going to end well. I scurried toward the far end corner of the bathroom. I watched intently as the two uninvited guests sunk under Aizawa's glare. Like they were completely frightened by this tired male. The people in question glanced at each other. Probably looking for a way to explain how they barged into the man's house.

"Shouta, my man! How have you been? It's been a long, long time since I had seen you. Oh, you have grown so much! You even grew a beard."

"Hizashi. Yesterday was Friday. I see you every day at school when I work. I do not need you to bother me more."

Aizawa slapped the blond's hand away. Hizashi pouted at his failed attempt and placed a hand on Aizawa's shoulder. Like if he was a dear friend or brother. I could see that they were pretty close to each other just based on the way they interacted. That's when I noticed something very peculiar. Gathering up some determination, I addressed my awaited question.

"How did you even get in? And why were you hiding behind the shower curtain?"

Hizashi's sweat dropped and slowly pointed at the open window. Still fearing the lecture. Aizawa was going to have him once this was over. I glance between the three other grown people in the room. Then to the opened window.

Oh. So this Hizashi guy is the crackhead. The woman is the mom of the group. And Aizawa, is just Aizawa. What a perfect group of friends.

"Shouta. You should've locked your windows if you don't want somebody to rob you."

I got up and walked over to the opened window. Feeling the cool breeze against my skin, I stood there enjoying the fresh air as the group of friends stared at me. Finally, having enough, I went to close the window. Locking the window, I wipe my hands onto the material of my pants.

"It probably already happened before. No wonder why he looks like a hobo in disguise."

Hizashi let out a scream of laughter. And patted Aizawa on the back. Before turning his attention back to me. Hopping his way over here. He slings his arms around my shoulder like I had known him before. Almost, like if he were a childhood friend. He gave me an awkward smile and signaled the woman to follow him out of the tiny bathroom.

" I like your humor! Gosh, I thought I was the only one who could roast the hell out of that sleep-deprived man! But you jinxed it! You know what? From now on we could stick together. Like a spy and his assistant. What do you say?"

"Please don't." Aizawa chimes in. He was in utter exhaustion and annoyance.

Wanting to annoy the heck out of the man. I actually thought about the offer this 'Hizashi' man had given to me. I mean, I could annoy the heck out of this man with a partner in crime. So why not? I nodded happily and gave Hizashi his long-awaited fist bump.