Dadzawa Is Back At It Again

(Just look at the gif

(Just look at the gif. Dorky Shota! Why is he so cute here?)

I sniffed the shirt, tucking my head under the hem of the shirt. Shota had let me borrow. I smiled, recognizing some of Shota's cologne. I was sitting in the comfort of Shota's arms, holding onto me as he made his way into the bedroom.

He had finished rinsing me off, helping me apply the body wash and all that sort of thing. As soon as he figured out that I was walking with a limp. He lifted me up into his arms without a word. I kind of think that he thought this was his fault. Which was right, but I won't hold it against him.

I shifted in his arms, warping my arms around his neck. Snugging into the crock of his neck. I felt the vibration coming from his chest as he hummed. Opening the door with one hand, he closed it behind him with a click. Making sure it was locked. He gently placed me into the bed.

"Sorry if I was too rough on you."

I winced, feeling the soreness in my legs. He sighed, sitting down on the bed, grabbing my waist, and pulled me into his lap. Running his hand down my leg, messaging it as he went. He rested his head on my shoulder, giving me a kiss on my cheeks every time I winced in pain.

"It's fine."

He sighed. His back hair fell onto the front of his face, covering his black hues. I brushed them away with my finger, tucking the strands of hair behind his ear. Watching as a small blossom of blush appeared onto his face. He directed his gaze somewhere else. I chuckled.

"So you get nervous when I tuck your hair behind your hair. But you're not when you rail me?"

He cleared his throat, "Those two are completely different topics-"

I hooped his nose, cutting his sentence off. "You are such a dork." I smiled at him, "I think I can't work for the rest of the week."

He hummed, warping his arms around my torso, "My apologies. I'll go gentler next time."

I smiled, "And when's next time?"

He raised his brow, surprised at my combat. Glancing at me with a carnal grin, "Don't provoke me. You're going to regret it." His voice was raspy, tucking his face into the crock of my neck. Biting onto my shoulders to show me that he wasn't kidding. I shook my head, pushing his head away.

"Okay, I'll stop." I shifted away from him, climbing out of his lap. "Now stop doing that. My family is going to ask about the hickeys if you keep going. Let's not forget the paparazzi."

"Why hide it." He pounced over to me, pinning me onto the bed. "I want the world to know that your mines." He growled.

I rolled out of his reach, suddenly feeling like my legs were way better. The soreness was never there in the first place. I yelp, trying to push the big hobo away from me. Eventually, I buried myself under the blanket. Warping myself with the fluffy white blanket.