Dadzawa

I smirked as an idea pop up in my head

I smirked as an idea pop up in my head. He stumbled back, surprised as I grabbed the hem of his shirt. Backing him up against the wall, I pulled him down by his collar. A smirk appeared on my face when I noticed the dark shade of red spreading on his cheeks.

"We could..." I release his collar, "But I really don't feel like it. So let's take your suggestion and go on a date."

He stood there dumbfounded as I dusted off my hands. Skipping to the cloth rack to get my coat. Putting it on, I slid into a pair of white and black sneakers. Within minutes we were outdoors. I hummed as I closed the door, as I whistled a song that had been stuck in my head.

"Where do you want to go?"

Shota asked as we walked down the street. I hummed, wiping my sunglasses with the sleeves of my coat before putting it on. Smiling as people waved to me in respect. Ultimately, I waved back to them, exchanging some 'hey's and 'hello's here and there. I turned to Shota with a smile.

"I guess we're going to walk around. Whatever just catches our attention. Unless you have something in mind."

"Nope. I don't."

We walked around for around half an hour until we decided to stop by a nearby park to rest for a bit. With a sigh, I plop myself down onto the bench with the tired man following right behind me. I smiled cheekily as he leaned his head onto my shoulders. He grunted in delight as I combed my hand through his black locks.

"Shota?" I asked out of the blue, "What would you want to call me?"

He fell quiet, "Darling."

I raised a brow, "Darling?"

He hummed, "What would you want me to call you? Anything ideas in mind?"

I giggled, continuing to comb my hands through his unruly hair, "I'm down. I like it!"

He chuckled as we sat there in peace. The sound of the bride chirping caught my attention. I smiled as I extended my hands. Just a moment later, the sparrow landed on top of my finger. Chirping happily away. I smiled as I patted his head before it flies away. Landing back on the branch it was previously on.

A few minutes later. I spotted a kid running down the trail, heading straight for me. I opened my arms to catch him just in case he decides to launch on me. But in my dismay, he launched himself onto my boyfriend instead. The black-haired male seemed surprised as he holds the little boy in his hand, trying to create distance between them. It looks like he had just found a dead rat. But the boy had a completely different expression. He looked like Hizashi 2.O, the blond hair just proves me right.

"Eraserhead! I'm your biggest fan!"

Reminds me of Hitoshi when he was young. Now he's a walking trash can.

"Where's your parent's kid?"

The little boy jumped around in his hands. Like an energetic puppy that was ready for a long walk. When Shota got no response out of him. He sighed as he placed the boy on his lap. The boy, on the other hand, could barely hold his excitement to be with his favorite pro hero.