Our main girl and bio

This is Jessica but she lets Y/n and only Y/n call her Jesse she's 20 and fell in love with ghost or Y/N when she first heard about a mercenary who had a success rate of 90 percent and always leaves no survivors

Height: 6 ft 2
Personality: caring and loving towards people she loves which isn't a lot.

Traits: loves sniping and other mercenary work, loves talking about the ghost, loves cooking and taking care of her friends and family.

Hates: every man fur or not except Y/n or the ghost
Hates being in public hates people ordering her around hates pervs rapists though she has no problem with them she one time used a nail gun to nail a man to a chair by his balls because he looked at her for a little to long.

Background: Jessica comes from a family consisting of her. her mom and dad and younger brother. When she was in high school she heard about a elite mercenary named the ghost who single handedly took down a group of sex traffickers. Reports told of a boy who looked around 17 or 18 leaving the scene shortly before authorities arrived when asked about who he was he remained silent and simply walked off this is what sparked Jessica's love for the ghost. Jessica is a elite mercenary with one single goal become recognized by ghost and become his partner or more so in order for her to do that she dropped out of high school in junior year and left home although she does keep in contact with her family she puts her goal as her priority most of the time.

Y/n or the Ghost
Mask

Y/n or the Ghost Mask

Outfit

Age 22Race Hispanic and Caucasian Height: 6ft 3Y/n grew up in a poor household near the Mexican border though he doesn't remember a lot about his childhood due to him being sold by his father to sex traffickers later the warehouse he was in was ra...

Age 22
Race Hispanic and Caucasian
Height: 6ft 3
Y/n grew up in a poor household near the Mexican border though he doesn't remember a lot about his childhood due to him being sold by his father to sex traffickers later the warehouse he was in was raided by a elite organization known as the wolf pack. He was found by a wolf pack member who goes by the name of Miller. Miller took Y/n under his wing to become a wolf as they called it what Miller didn't know is that Y/n would end up becoming the alpha.

First mission before becoming a assassin and mercenary
Y/n was deployed at the age of 15 to Iraq as a wolf to dismantle a sex trafficking ring in just a week Y/n hunted each and every person affiliated with the ring. Reports say that when military personnel arrived on scene what they saw was disturbing.
Men and women were disemboweled with some having there guts and other organs shoved Down their throats while some were hung by there own organs. Many had their throats slit in such a way to where their heads were hanging on by a thread. But some body's showed signs of a struggle but people who this assassin couldn't kill with his knife he shot three times twice in the chest one in the head. Security footage showed no one come on screen but it did show the carnage that unfolded near the end it showed someone appear out of thin air and look at the camera before shooting it earning them the name the ghost. "the man who you never see but is always there"