"It was not rape."

"It wasn't rape?" I scoffed in all seriousness "So when you pinned him down and he screamed to stop, that wasn't rape? You watched Pierce scream and cry as you forced him into you. You're not remorseful one bit. And trust me, the minute I get out of here- I will hunt you down and kill you myself. You don't deserve to walk free and prison will be too good for you."

Her eyes glared into mine, not breaking away. If I could only reach a few inches further, I'd bash her head into the wall till her skull showed. I was a forgiving person, to say the least, but not to people who did the unthinkable and still didn't have any remorse to show.

The door swung open once again, revealing Cayde and Tucker as they stood in the doorway. "Deliah." Cayde spoke sternly "I believe you have somewhere else to be. Atticus will become angered if he finds out you're down here with Aspen. No conversing with the enemy."

Ironic to think I was the enemy. She broke her glare away from mine, before slowly walking out of the room and letting the guys shut the door behind her. I expected them to walk out with her but they stayed put as they shut the door behind them and turned the lock. I immediately became nervous, not wanting to move an inch as they both stared at me.

"Let's make this quick," Cayde muttered under his breath as they both approached me. Cayde pushed me back onto the bed, shortening the chains of my wrist and ankles so I was unable to even sit up from how tight it had been. "No. Stop." I tugged at the chains, the metal rubbing against my skin.

Tucker went to my legs, ripping down my underwear. My eyes began to widen as the reality kicked in of what was about to happen. "Tucker no! No please!" I begged, tears beginning to stream down my face "Please I'm begging you!"

"Make her shut up," Tucker muttered to Cayde. Cayde soon took a black bandana before tying it around my mouth, making my screams become muffled. Cayde ripped off my shirt along with my bra, groping my breast as Tucker tried to force himself in me. Tears streamed down my face and I closed my eyes shut as I wanted to pretend I was anywhere else besides here.

Tucker forced himself into me, making me scream in agony from the pain. I began to choke on my own tears as they flooded my face. My stomach turned into knots as I just wanted this to all be over.

Tucker took his turn, grabbing and groping my body. He soon pulled out and right when I thought my agony was gone, Cayde took a position in Tucker's spot. Cayde's hands roamed my body as I squirmed against the bed, trying to escape his touch. He took no time but to force himself back into me, making me scream once again.

My eyes became blurred from the tears, looking up as Tucker looked down at me. He kept his arms crossed over his chest as he stared down at me, with a smirk of proudness crossed across his face. This is all he wanted from me, he wanted to have sex with me whether it consent or not. I looked up to the Tucker that was once sweet, the one who slept with me the night I had been upset and related to me about having dead parents. And now he was taking the chance he got to rape me.

Cayde moaned as he continued. I closed my eyes shut, forcing both of their faces out of my eyesight. My body became numb as I laid there by myself, completely shutting off from everything around me. Once you handle so much emotion you aren't able to anymore. Everyone wanted to take advantage of me in some way, and they were doing it sexually.

I let out a last scream, forcing it out as much as possible as the bandana gagged me. My eyes flung open when the door swung open, revealing my mother. Her face became pale white as if she had just seen a ghost. Cayde pulled away from me quickly, my mom grabbing him and slamming him against the wall.

She took no time but to throw a punch directly into his stomach. "You fucker." She gritted in pure anger before taking a punch from Cayde as well as Tucker. She didn't stumble or fall but kept her ground even after taking punches from both of them. My mom backed up to the other side of the room, grabbing the hand-held mirror that sat on the dresser and slamming it against the wall. The glass shattered, as she bent over and picked up a shard that was long a point.