After getting dressed, Marcus and I walked at human speed to the throne room.  I already had my own throne there even though it was very comfortable to sit on the lap of one of them.  My throne is between Caius and Aro.  They said that it would help calm Caius' emotions during the trial.

Or maybe they were both a little jealous of Marcus.  Logically he took the umm part of me, you know the ... ugh bottom line that.

Makes sense right?

I sat on my throne with the hood of my robe covering half of my face showing only my mouth and nose.  There's nothing wrong with surprising me with Laurent.  I can't wait to meet Kate. She seems like a lovely girl.  Caius already told me about their case in the past even though I actually already knew.  But hearing that story from the mouths of the people inside is much more fun.

The door opened and revealed 7 vampires.  I smiled a little seeing him.  Aro as usual always puts on a cheerful mask on anyone who comes to him.

"Old friend!"  Aro walked towards Eleazar.

Eleazar lowered him head in respect to us. I crossed my legs.  I can see them staring at me with shocked eyes.  Maybe because of my heartbeat and my hand that was held by Caius.

"Hello Aro. We have come to attend your invitation," he said.

That's right, it was Aro who invited them to check the state of their Coven and also Devian's abilities because he had become a vampire with extraordinary control.  He wasn't even as vicious towards humans like a newborn should be.  So that he was allowed to return to the castle even though he still had to keep his distance from me, he tried to convince Caius to be near me because he could not possibly kill his own cousin but Caius was still determined to keep me away from him.

Even during my birthday celebrations he had to keep his distance.  We were separated by a great distance.

"Thank you for attending my invitation. We want to introduce you to our prospective new guard."  Greet Aro then call Devian.

"Devian!"

Devian came with Renata at his side.  I smiled seeing him, I thought he might be telepathic.  He walked beside Aro then smiled a little at Denali Coven.

"I'm Devian. Nice to meet you."  He said.

"Hello Devian. I'm Eleazar this is my wife Carmen, our Coven leader Tanya, her sisters Kate and Irina and our new members Sulpica and Laurent."  Elazar introduces all of his Coven members to Devian.

Devian studied them one by one.  Then nodded at Aro.

"Get straight to the business, can you see what Devian is capable of? We haven't been able to detect it yet but Il mio amore thinks that he might be Telepathic."  Said Aro to Elazar with burning eyes.  He Aro and Aro are obsessed with vampire gifts.

"I'll try to find out," said Elazar.

I can see them giving me curious glances.  They may want to ask but wait for Aro to finish his 'business'.  I can see the curiosity of Sulpica. She definitely wants to know the face of the girl who became the king's mate and her ex-husband.  But I seem to feel something surprising about her.  But what?

Her aura resembles someone I know but who?  It starts to get annoying at times when I really need that memory but instead it disappears like being swallowed up by the earth.  This is an annoyance.

Returning to Eleazar I saw him eyes sparkle and his lips begin to curl.  It makes me wonder what a present from Devian is.

Aro touched Eleazar's hand.  Him eyes began to glow with joy.  He looked at Devian with a look of happiness.  That's enough I'm very curious.