We're Not Strangers, Not At All

En başından başla

Asher recoiled and squinted his eyes. Instantly bowing down in front of Shota. Apologizing over and over again. Let's just say it was very hard to keep my laughter in. But I think I needed to help the dying man on my right first. Before he dies from who knows what. Coughing out his lungs?

He sighed as he coughed again. At least it was better than the last one. He cleared his throat, gasping for another breath of air. Asher passed the male a bottle of water. Which Shota accepted quite quickly, popping open the cap and chugging the water down. I smiled. I never knew I could see Shota on the brink of death.

Ash, on the other half, was panicking real hard. Trying to make up excuses on the top of his head. I could see that he didn't want to get on Shota's bad side. The black-haired male. Gasped as he threw the bowl empty bottle into the chest. He gives Asher a glare, scaring the younger male a bit. Ash released a nervous chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Sweat dropping, the poor boy placed a hand on Shota's shoulder. Stopping the so said male. Which shot him a glare. Asher visibly trembled, his legs shaking under the male. I puffed out my cheeks.

And I thought I was the one dating the man.

"C-congrats on your girl Shota. I-I mean Aizawa." Asher chuckled awkwardly. He patted the confused man on the back, "I-I think it's time for me to go home. Yeah! H-home."

I watched in amusement as Asher walked away, waving goodbye at us. Shota glanced at me in confusion and pointed at the younger male with a questioning gaze. I guess this was pretty unusual since they don't share words daily. Shota is a man of few words. And Asher doesn't talk to Shota much. A thought popped into my head, I turned over to Asher. Cupping my hand over my mouth.

"We live in the same house, Asher!"

But that only made the male run faster. And soon, he couldn't be seen in the distance anymore. I shrugged, grabbing Shota's hands. I mean, we were going to walk home anyway. Shota was still confused but followed me from behind. Wanting to hit the bed as soon as possible. Proving my point, he yawns rather loudly. Even after he covers his mouth, muffling his yawn.

I opened the door for him. Kicking off my shoes and placing them neatly at the doorway. I walked in with Shota trailing behind me. I watched as he immediately walked up the stairs towards our room. I cocked a brow when I spotted Asher from the corner of my eye. Stuffing pieces of chicken nuggets into his mouth.

"Hawks really rubbed on you."

Asher just shrugged, "I'm eating, trying to get over you." He swallowed the food in his mouth, "This is what you call a breakdown."

"Then shouldn't you be crying."

He then proceeded to drop down onto his knees. Fake crying as he stuffed more food into his mouth. I sighed, ignoring him. I made my way up to my room. Turning the knob, I opened the door. Closing it behind me. I turned around, suddenly spotting Shota on the bed. Naked. Well, not completely naked. But naked. I felt myself heat up when I noticed my eyes were roaming around his body. I heaved a sigh, flustered. Sadly, the male had spotted me checking him out.

A mischievous smirk appeared on his face, "What?" He still seemed quite tired.

"You're hot."

I blurted out. Slapping my hand over my mouth once I noticed my mistake. I sighed when Shota chuckled at my reaction. Signaling me to come over to him. Embarrassingly, little by little I made my way over to him. Yelling when he pulled me into the bed. I gasped as he rested his head on top of my stomach. He was very much enjoying this. Especially the reactions he was getting out of me.

I pouted. Letting him rest on top of me. Soon, I had my hand in his unruly black locks. Playing with them as I please. He hummed every once in a while. Feeling satisfied as my handwork through his hair. I smiled as I combed my hand through this hair, enjoying myself.

"We're not strangers, not at all."

This caught Shota's interest. Even if I couldn't recognize it on his face,  he was definitely intrigued. Flipping over, he glanced up at me. His black hue found mines as we sat in the silence.

"Are you talking about Merikh?" He was the first one to speak up.

I nodded, still playing with his hair, "Yea. I felt like I should tell you this. Since you're dating me and sorts." I heard him hum in agreement, "I dated him during my time here. But we broke up as you could see. But I guess he kind of missed me. That's why he stuck with me for a whole day yesterday."

"He's not over you." He commented.

I smiled, "I know. But you're here now."

Shota hummed as he yawned again. Feeling sleepier than ever. I mean he hadn't gotten his daily naps in days. Fortunately for him, I was pretty good company at night. He had been able to fall asleep much quicker than ever when I'm there next to him. As embarrassing as it is, he admits that he sometimes wanted me to be in his arms. Which I do allow.

The more cuddles, the better.

"What were you doing at your agency today."

I chuckled, "Now that's the only secret I'll be keeping from you." I yawned, "At least for now."

We sat in silence, both getting extremely tired as time goes by. I perked up when I heard a knock coming from the balcony. I lifted Shota's head off me since he was already asleep. Carefully lying it onto the mattress. I walked over to the balcony. Opening the curtains to see...

"What the hell, Merikh?"