"Thats sound so cool! I wish real powers exist! We could be the strongest family in the world!" Both daichi and suga smiled at their happy child.

"Hajime…" Iwaizumi's step mom was speechless when she sees her son after she open the door.

"H-hey" he looked away, feeling awkward. He wasn't closed with her. Not in a bad way though.

"I… I didn't expect you to come early…" Iwaizumi shrugged,

"I just came without looking at the time so…"

"Right… anyways, come in " she open the door wider, letting him and his family walked in.

"Is he here?" She closed the door,

"You mean your dad?"

"Who else?" Oikawa nudge him,

"Don't be rude iwa-chan… you just came…" oikawa whisper. Iwaizumi sigh and looked at her,

"Im sorry… Is dad here?" Her eyes widened as she nod,

"Y-yah he's upstairs in his room. He'll come down in a minute later"

"Cool" Iwaizumi went to the living room and sit down on the couch.

"Come on, sit down" he said, seeing oikawa and kageyama standing at the side,

"We're a guest iwa-chan. Its rude to sit just like that"

"Oh its okay. You guys may sit down. It must be tiring to drive all the way here from home. You wait here while I go make drinks ok?" His mom said,

"Its ok ma'am you don't have to do that…" she smiled,

"Don't worry about it. Make yourself feel comfortable" with that, she walked away to the kitchen. Oikawa sit down beside iwaizumi and pat his lap. Kageyama gladly went to him and sit on his lap.

"Are you nervous iwa-chan?"

"I lie if I say no right…?"

"Don't worry… we're here…" he hold his hands and smiled. Iwaizumi smiled back.

"Thank you for being here with me"

"Anything for you iwa-chan"

"Hajime" they all turn to see iwaizumi's dad walking downstairs towards them.

"Dad…"

"You've finally come and visited me after so many years. What's the sudden change of mind? "

"I came to inform you 3 things and Im going to be blunt"

"Which is?" Iwaizumi stand up and stared at his dad.

"Im bi and Im basically married a guy and I've already adopted a child with him. The end" oikawa face palm as kageyama tilt his head confused. His dad frown,

"I don't care about that. Im just wondering why won't you visited me often" oikawa gasp at hearing that but for iwaizumi, it is seem like he already expect his dad to answer like that.

"Caused I don't want to see you… after what you did to mom"

"Those days are all in the past" Iwaizumi glared at him. His mom came in with a tray cups of drinks. She put down on the table and smiled,

"Have a drink! I hope you dont mind ice lemon tea!"

"Thank you ma'am " oikawa said as he took the cup and gave it to kageyama. Iwaizumi's dad sigh and sat the opposite side of them.

"I'm guessing this is your husband and child?" His dad asked as iwaizumi nod,

"Don't change the subject. Just why did you do that to her? "

"There's such thing of losing interest hajime. Looked it up" iwaizumi grit his teeth,

"Well what you did was still unacceptable! You didn't let me visit her grave! You wont even tell me where!"

"If you want so much I could just tell you now" iwaizumi teared up,

"THIS IS WHAT I DON't LIKE ABOUT YOU! YOU DON'T CARE! AND HERE YOU ASKED WHY I HATED YOU. GUESS WHAT DAD, YOU LOST HER, NOW YOU LOST YOUR SON TOO" he storm away outside. Kageyama was trembling in fear seeing his father liked that. Oikawa hugged him and pat his back for comfort.

"Unbelievable…" mr iwaizumi said.

"Mr iwaizumi?" He looked up at him,

"What?"

"Please try to understand your sons feelings. He is young back then. Seeing his mom who he's closed with suddenly left like that, makes him depressed. Yes you and her doesn't get along, but don't bring your problems to iwaizumi too… you should have let him see her many years ago… " Oikawa stand up with kageyama trembling in his arms.

"All your son wants was your forgiveness and at least care for once. Im sorry for the inconvenient…" he bow and walked out.

"Iwa-chan?" He found iwaizumi sitting down on the porch hugging his knees and hiding his face. Kageyama wiggle around abit, asking him to put him down. As oikawa did, he immediately went to his father and hugged him.

"Father… don't cry…"

Iwaizumi slowly looked up and wipe his tears,

"I'm not crying"

"Your face is wet…"

"Its just sweat… but thanks I need a hug right now…" kageyama smiled and hugged him. Iwaizumi change his position, letting him sit on his lap and hugged him back.

"You wanna go back in again or…?" oikawa joined him, sitting beside him.

"I don't think I wanna see him again… I give up…"

"I understand… it's your choice so…"

"Hajime?" A gentle voice called behind them. They turn to see his mom went outside,

"I thought you left already…" they all stand up.

"I'm not gonna see him anymore" she looked down sadly,

"But maybe… I'll see you sometimes…" iwaizumi said as she looked up in suprised,

"You will…?"

"Yah… anyways… we're gonna go home. I know its early and we just arrived-"

"Its okay. You guys can leave… I understand" she smiled.

"Thanks… ahem! M-mom…" she gasp as she watched them walked away.

[Authors note: sry if this chptr kinda look rush! Its 2:26 am here 💀

Half Indian eye- ]