57: Retribution 1

Start from the beginning

However, would Yumi let him do that?

As soon as his hand got near her, she grabbed and twisted it to his back.

Nero was taken by surprised by the suddenness of her action and also by her strength.

He ended up with his back turned against her.

Then she pushed him forward so he would be pressed on the bed.

Nero also felt a cold thing pressing on his neck. Then he realized, it was a blade.

Somehow, his thoughts got clearer at the face of an imminent death.

"You want to kill me."

"Why are you surprised? You want to violate me so why won't I want to kill you, eh?"

"No, no... I don't plan to do that. I just want you to love me back."

Yumi pressed the blade more on his neck that it caused that part to bleed a little. Saka tumawa ng pagak ang dalaga.

Love him back?

These men were so full of themselves, weren't they?

Was she supposed to love them all back just because they wanted her to do so?

Was love supposed to work that way?

And she was very clear that Nero didn't love her at all. It was just an obsession. Otherwise, would he do this to her at all?

Really... This love thing kept on disappointing her.

First, she got fake love. Now, she got obsession.

What more she would have next?

Then Mateo's image flashed in her mind.

Agad din naman niyang naipilig ang ulo niya.

Why would she think of that guy now? She needed to remind herself that Mateo had already betrayed her once.

And not because they were cooperating well these past few days, did it mean that she could already forget what he had done.

Para namang may sumpa ang binata na, na nang maisip siya ng dalaga ay bigla din itong susulpot sa harapan niya.

Nero wasn't the only one who was startled when the door suddenly opened. Yumi was the same too.

Parehas pa silang napatingin doon, only to find Mateo there.

Hindi pa man nakakabawi sila Yumi at Nero sa pagkabigla nila, the lad had already taken his next move.

Next thing they knew, Nero had already passed out and Yumi was wrapped by Mateo's coat. On top of that, he also hugged her tightly.

"How are you? Are you hurt?" He whispered on her ears.

Yumi recovered from her surprise. She cleared her throat before answering.

"Are you really asking me that? Have you seen this room properly?"

"I did. But I am asking if you are in anyway got hurt."

At that moment, Yumi was honestly a bit surprised by how serious Mateo was.

He had never been this serious towards her before. He always pissed her off, you know.

"I... I am not." Yumi answered, a little bit confused.

Mateo couldn't help sighing in relief. But... his jaw was still clenching.

He had seen kung anong itsura ni Yumi kanina. And that kind of dress she was wearing.

He quickly wrapped her with his coat so Rui and Xun Bao who were standing behind him wouldn't see her like that.

However, the fact that this Nero and others saw her in that dress rubbed him in a very wrong way. Truth be told, at this very moment, it was taking him a lot of effort not to flay alive this bastard who tried to harm his little wife.

Not just Nero...

Also those people who were involved in this scheme.

He was itching to torture them very much.

Hindi niya rin maiwasang isipin kung paano na lamang kung hindi siya pinuntahan ni Isabella o kung hindi siya nito inabutan upang sabihan tungkol sa plano nila Helena tungkol kay Mayumi.

At this point, Mateo was obviously consumed by his worry towards her na hindi niya agad naisip na hindi naman siya kailangan ni Yumi.

Just by the look of this room, it was evident that she could handle any situation well no matter how dangerous it was.

But she was his little wife. And he truly cared for her so his worry was just valid.

"You can't kill him. We can't kill him yet." Mateo told her as both of their eyes landed on Nero.

"Why?" Yumi asked calmly though her eyes were blazing.

"Kami said so."

"I will clean this place. You and Yumi can go already." Rui said.

Mateo nodded and put his arms on Yumi's shoulder.

"I am not going home unless I have my payback today."

"Don't worry. Kami has already arranged everything."

When Yumi heard that, she was somehow relieved. Kami knew how she would like these people to be punished. He would surely not disappoint her.

All she needed to do was watch then.

That's good. Because in actuality, she was kind of feeling the exhaustion already.

After she forced her body to get over her paralysis and then massacre all these people, normal lang naman siguro kung makaramdam siya ng pagod.

Hindi na nga din niya inalis ang pagkakaalalay sa kanya ni Mateo. As for Nero, it was Xun Bao who carried him.

***