"It's your outfit for the reception tonight."

"Thank you!" I said.

"No problem. Where is Aynan Bhaiya?"

I showed her the direction of the door to which he entered. "Oh that's his study!"

"He told not to disturb him."

Her eyes soften and her face became pale. She held both my hands and said,

"Bhabhi! Please don't think that he is rude to you or something like that. He has a heart of gold. He has became like that after Hina."

Hina? Who is Hina? I didn't knew anything about this Hina. I looked at her confusingly.

"Who is Hina?"

"Hina is Aynan Bhaiya's ex-wife."

I gasped. He had an ex-wife.

"What happened to her Mehak?"

"She claimed that Bhaiya never kept her happy the way she wanted but as far as I remember. He was head over hills for her. He loved her immensely when all she gave him was hate. Hina is our cousin. And the fact that she didn't even thought about his love before throwing divorce papers at him makes me feel disgusted when I think about her."

I didn't knew when my eyes started to feel tears. I felt sad that he had to go through so much and then what Faina did to him would have broken him more.

"I am really sorry to hear about that and I apologise for what Faina did. I know he would hate me for taking place Faina but I had no choice Mehak," I apologized.

"No bhabhi! You have saved his dignity by taking place of Faina. He really didn't even knew Faina. He just knew her name nor did he ever talked to her. I guess that's what made Faina scared to marry him. We all are so happy that you are a part of our family now." She smiled.

She went to his study. I kept the huge bag inside the closet.

T H I R D P E R S O N

Mehak entered the study and looked towards his brother as she went near him. He inhaled the cigarette he was holding in his hand. She coughed to let him know her presence.

"I told you not to disturb me, didn't I?" Aynan yelled making Mehak flinch.

"What is this Aynan Bhaiya? Do you speak like this with her? Forget speaking. You're yelling."

His eyes snapped at her when he realised her sister walking in.

"What are you doing here?"

Mehak sat infront of him and began,

"You should seriously try to stop smoking. You have a wife to look after now. You should get over Hina."

Aynan rolled his eyes and without getting bothered he inhaled the cigarette. She sighed and continued,

"I came here to ask you. Did you include Naef Azeem in the invitation list of Reception? Was he sent an invitation?"

"Yes why are you asking about him? I had to call him because he is one of my classmates. He will throw a fit that I didn't called him in my marriage."

Aynan jabbed the cigarette. Mehak kept her hands over her head.

"Why do you have to call him?"