Chapter 44 - "Let Me Introduce You To My Demons"

Start from the beginning

We were now in the shower. Yes people, you heard right. The giant had decided that we needed to take a shower. He had undressed me, and undressed himself, and in the shower we went. He was currently washing me people. I don't want to lie, the water felt nice, and the way he was washing my body with a sponge felt good...so good and calming. Even though the voices were quiet, I could feel them lingering waiting for an opportunity to attack. I closed my eyes when the warm water ran down my back. After the giant had finished washing me, he gave me the sponge. I looked at it in confusion. My mind was still in a state of confusion. When he just stood there looking at me waiting for me to do something, he grabbed my hand with sponge and put it on his chest. Oh. I guess it was my turn to wash him. I blushed. I'm sure my cheeks were red. He chuckled.
Zanoxolo: "My woman is still in there. Innocent as fuck." I gave a little huff. He chuckled more. I don't know why he annoyed me, but he just did. Damn giant! I poured the shower gel on the sponge and I started to wash him. It was sexy how he stood under the spray to rinse himself. He looked really sexy and handsome. Was I good enough for him? I shook my head blocking that thought... "get the fuck out of that head of yours woman and finish washing me." He ordered. I did a little eye roll. This guy was annoying. Was he always like this? I continued to wash him. When I got to his member I blushed so hard...that thing was a freaking hammer people and it was standing in attention. My body tingled. He gave a soft chuckle when I began to tentatively wash it. I didn't know where to begin or how to wash it. He took the sponge from my hand, and made me wrap my hand around his hammer with his hand covering mine. I gasped... "wash it like this baby." He said making my hand to move up and down his hammer. My eyes widened when he began to get bigger and harder. How was it possible people? He removed his hand from mine and left me to 'wash' him on my own. My nipples were even tingling now. I licked my lips. Geez! Why was it suddenly hot in this shower? I swallowed... "you want it in your mouth?" I gasped shaking my head. That thing would tear my mouth open. He barked a laugh and I looked at him. He was handsome. Something was ringing at the back of my head that this moment I was experiencing was special. I don't know why, but the giant was handsome... "my woman is scared. Don't worry I'll ease you in into the idea." I shook my head. He gave me a hard kiss on the mouth... "yes. Now finish so we can get out." I did what I was instructed to do.

We were now in bed. I don't know but after that shower, I felt extremely tired and weak, even my brain felt drained. The giant had given me one of his t-shirt to wear after he had moisturized my body. I took it silently surprised and had worn it. I was inside the blankets whilst he was on top of them with my head on his chest. It was still bright outside but the sun was going down. I yawned.
Zanxolo: "Sleep baby. You'll wake up feeling better when you wake." It felt like I was forgetting something, that sleeping wouldn't be a good idea. But I didn't know what. I closed my eyes. The voices were pushing against my weak blockage. Maybe it would be betterif I slept so that they couldn't attack me. After a while, I fell asleep.

I woke up the following day. Tell you no lies people. When I woke up, I was so disorientated. It was like I had slept for decades and woken up in another era. My mind was still feeling a little fuzzy and drained. The voices were still lingering unfortunately at the back of my head. I lay in bed for the longest time after I woke. I was trying to gather my thoughts in order. The giant wasn't in bed with me...I didn't know where he was. I'm sure he was around the apartment somewhere. Everything that happened yesterday had started to come back to me. I couldn't believe the giant and Andy had knew each other way before I knew hum, and that Andy wanted my man. I can't blame her for wanting him back then because I wasn't in the picture then, but for her to throw herself onto my man and the worse thing she did it in front of me, was just sick. Things were still not adding up, I mean, Andy had hated the giant. She had called him a monster and she had wanted me to break up with him badly. So are you telling me that she had done all that because she wanted him for herself? What kind of cruelty and evilness is that people? I mean she was my friend people...we've been friends for so many years but how could she do that to me. When I think that she tried to make me break up with my man so she could weasel her way in, I got so mad. Was Fiona part of all this plan of hers too? Oh my gosh! I just really struggled to wrap my head around all of this although the facts were there. I heard footsteps heading my way. I'm sure it was the giant. He stood at the doorway and just looked at me. I held my breath. Did he see me as broken now? Was he going to leave me now? Tears formed in my eyes. He suddenly came to me and pulled me to him.
Zanoxolo: "Don't." He growled. I just clung to him.
Me: "I'm sorry." I cried. He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "How's your head?" He asked softly kissing my forehead. I shook my head.
Me: "I'm damaged." He growled dangerously.
Zanoxolo: "Don't start that shit. I asked, how's your head. Still hearing voices?" I shook my head.
Me: "But I can still feel them Zano. They're lingering." I confessed against his chest. He smelled so good by the way. Sorry but I just had to say. Don't judge me.
Zanoxolo: "Don't give them the opportunity to attack baby." He kissed my head again.
Me: "I'm sorry Zano." I apologized again crying.
Zanoxolo: "Don't make me spank your ass." He warned. I gasped pulling away from him. He was serious. I don't know why but I smacked him laughing. Can you imagine, I was laughing and crying at the same time. I was such a state I'm sure. He smiled a little.
Me: "Zano you're annoying." He chuckled.
Zanoxolo: "That's what my woman would say."
Me: "I'm your woman." I told him cheekily.
Zanoxolo: "I know. I'm glad that you know that today because yesterday you didn't." I sighed ashamed looking away... "don't do that. Don't hide from me woman." I looked at him biting my lip... "why didn't you tell me?" I'm sure he was referring to my depression...that I also had demons.
Me: "I told you I had issues." I said weakly. He grunted... "I'm sorry that you had to see me like that."
Zanoxolo: "I'm glad I did." He told me... "has this happened before?" I nodded slightly... "when?" He asked angrily. The anger wasn't directed at me, but on the fact that it had happened before meaning somebody had caused it. Oh my giant! Trust him to be angry at someone for me. I told him the whole story. He was really pissed... "tell me his name." He demanded dangerously.
Me: "Zano!" I exclaimed.
Zanoxolo: "Tell me his name, so I could pay him a visit." This man! He's crazy!
Me: "Zano it happened a long time ago."
Zanoxolo: "So?" Oh my gosh. I even stopped crying now. This guy! Where did he come from?
Me: "Zano just leave it alone. I don't even know if he's still alive."
Zanoxolo: "Tell me his name so I can find out, and if he is, he'll wish he wasn't." I pinched him.
Me: "That's crazy talk! You can't kill him." I can't believe we were even arguing about this. I mean please speak some sense to him guys.
Zanoxolo: "Yes I can, and I will when I find him. He hurt my woman." Oh my gosh! I felt warm and fuzzy on the inside. Busi you can't be finding this sweet. He wants to kill someone! I know! But I couldn't help it. It was kind of sweet.
Me: "Let's stop talking about this. I was just telling you what happened...what caused my first breakdown." He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "I'll find him."
Me: "Zano-."
Zanoxolo: "Where's your ring?" I blinked. The sudden change of topic surprised me. I looked at my ring finger. It was naked. Where was my ring? I stretched my head thinking. Oh right!
Me: "In my purse."
Zanoxolo: "Didn't I tell you to never take it off." He was angry. His jaw was ticking. Oh boy!
Me: "I only took it off because I didn't-."
Zanoxolo: "Don't care." He cut me off... "I said don't take it off and you even promised. So you broke your promise."
Me: "Zano-." All of a sudden I found myself over his knee with the shirt I was wearing pulled up to expose my butt. Oh my gosh! He wasn't going to do what I think he was? Right? ... "Za-."
Zanoxolo: "Time for your punishment."......................................