31 | enlightening

Start from the beginning

"You hear that Jimin? You can finally try different positions if you do this every week." He says jokingly, completely ignoring her and this time I'm not letting him get away with mocking me like this.

"I'll be finally on top of you for a change." I charge back and Nox is now staring at me impressed. On the other hand, the expression of utter disgust and repulse that has overtaken Yoongi's face is worth every single penny.

"Sorry, you're not my type." He says, "I'd rather stick a razor in my dick."

"Jesus, Yoongi." Nox cracks.

"Adios bitches." He winks. "Don't break him further."

"I'm not making any promises."

As soon as Yoongi takes off, Nox ties her hair up in a low ponytail. "It's a shame you won't be trying different things with him." She says in a suggestive mocking tone. "From what I've heard, he's quite a skilled and affectionate lover."

"Are you sure you've only heard that?" I sneer and she elbows my chest.

"Ew no. I would never fuck him." She scrunches her nose in disgust. "He already smells like an ashtray two steps away from me. I don't want him to rub off that cigarette stink on my body let alone kiss his mouth."

"I can fucking hear you! I'm not even gone yet!" Yoongi's voice says from the floor below us and we both explode into a fit of laughter.

* * *

"Okay, so I should probably warn you that this is probably going to hurt." Nox warns me. She's taking out different oils and lotions from the cupboard that occupies one side of the room while my eyes wander around the wonderfully put together place. Even though she's on a low budget when it comes to decorating this small space, she still managed to somehow nail the calm and tranquil atmospheric feel that all spas normally have.

When she places the bottles of lotion and oil on a smaller table next to the massage bed, she heads over to the door where the light switch is and dims the lighting of the room just enough so that it's comfortably dark, but bright enough for us to see. She takes a lighter and lights up two maple scented candles that are sitting on a cherry wood table, only to enhance the coziness and the aesthetics of her workspace.

"Some people don't mind the pain while others aren't very good at handling the sensation, so it really depends on your pain tolerance." Nox continues saying when she suddenly turns to me and looks at me strangely. "You can remove the splint."

"Oh, yeah," I pipe and finally get rid of the restricting material.

"Need help with your shirt?" She asks when I hang the splint at the rack.

"It's okay, I got it."

A sly smile surfaces on her face as she watches me struggle to take off my shirt with one hand, but the thing is that it's not even that hard of a task; I've mastered the art of taking off my shirt with one hand considering that I've had days of practice. Firstly, I try taking it off from the bottom guiding the fabric of the shirt up my torso, but when I try to lift my injured arm, sharp shooting pains overwhelm the area. I'm trying my best to control the curses that are lingering at the tip of my tongue, but the pain soon subsides once I stop moving.

Nox just crosses her arms and tips her chin with her forefinger, "You still got this on your own there buddy?" I then realize that's her watching me that's making me anxious. The way her green eyes are glimmering with amusement, her lips ready to mouth something to make a mockery of my trial and error. Instead, she just walks towards me, her hands reaching for my face when she runs her fingers through my hair.