And Helena's words appealled to him because they were actually in the same situation.

So after that first meeting nila, nakailang kita pa sila ni Helena upang planuhin ng husto ang araw na ito.

And they succeeded.

Yumi was in his residence and he would certainly not let her go unless she agreed to become his woman completely. Not after all the trouble he did just to bring her here in his faraway residence.

With this in mind, the hesitation of Nero was entirely gone.

He continued walking towards the door of the room and slowly opened it. Then finally he entered.

***

"She's waking up." Kami said.

Mateo and Rui walked beside him.

The three of them looked at the lady who was stirring awake after Xun Xue threw a backet of water on her face.

She coughed and had a hard time catching her breath.

After a moment, tumigil na din siya sa pag-ubo. Then she began to get her head together.

She remembered masaya pa siyang umiinom ng tsaa kasama ang mga kababaihang iyon.

Then they decided to go back to the party dahil na rin baka hanapin sila ni Doña Agnes.

And so the four of them came out from the room.

Then there was suddenly blackness and she fell unconscious.

Bigla namang kumabog ang dibdib niya.

Don't tell her she was kidnapped now?

Her eyes widened open but she was still in the darkness. There was a cloth covering her eyes apparently.

"Where's Mayumi?" Kami finally began asking.

The lady's breath hitched. So these people knew that bitch.

She suddenly felt scared. For them to figure out that she had something to do with Yumi's disappearance, they must not be common people at all.

Then an idea occurred to her.

"D-deputy General? I-is that you?"

She received a hard slap right away. Agad na nangilid ang luha niya.

"I ask a question. You answer. Do you understand?"

The lady wasn't able to answer right away. The pain on her cheeks plus the feeling of fright made her choked and began to sob. Her body had also started to shiver in fright.

"Slap her again." Kami mercilessly commanded and Xun Xue did it right away.

You could imagine the pain the lady received after getting slapped by Xun Xue. First, she was a young lady from a Principalia family. Her parents had never lifted a hand to slap her before. Then, Xun Xue was a martial artist. Her hands were not that light at all.

"Now, are you ready to answer my question? Where is Mayumi?"

"You are being soft. Why don't you begin torturing her now? I am sure that will force her to speak."

Mas lalo ng nahirapang huminga ang dalaga pagkarinig sa boses na iyon.

That's the deputy general... She was sure of it.

Para bang pinipiga ang puso niya at mas lalo na siyang nahirapang huminga.

"This weakling managed to harm Mayumi. Is she getting rusted?" Rui asked with a frown.

"This lady isn't working alone." Mateo and Kami defended Yumi at the same time.

Then Kami looked at Xun Xue.

"Get the whip. Hit her until she confesses."

Xun Xue did it right away.

Soon, the lady's scream resounded around the place. After three whips though, she already confessed.

Xun Xue went to the three lads. Sakto din namang balik ni Xun Bao with report from the other room.

"Where is she?" Mateo asked.

"Nero's residence." Sabay pang sabi ni Xun Xue at Xun Bao.

Agad namang tumayo si Mateo and made his way out of that place.

Kami and Rui had followed him but Mateo stopped them at once.

"I will save her myself."

"Let me go with you. You cannot kill that Nero. It will be mercy for him. I will go with you and handle that man." Rui said.

Mateo agreed. Kami wanted to say he would go with them too but the former had spoken before him.

"Stay here and handle these ladies. Since they wanted to ruin Yumi's reputation, we should give favor back to them."

Kami stopped persisting right away. Since Mateo wanted him to handle these ladies, then he would definitely do.

They dared harming Mayumi, eh? He would see how they could continue living with his revenge.

***