67

Hyunjin's POV

"Thank you so much" Tiffany told my doctor

"I hope Hyunjin will have more rest, so he can recover fast. Just eat healthy foods and have a positive thoughts as well" Dr. smiled at me and tapped my shoulder "I hope I'm not gonna see you again here for the same situation. Thank you"

I just bowed at him not saying anything. After one month of being commatose, I woke up with a very bad news that broke my heart. Everything feels different and it felt like I have no reason to live now. That old man died with the bad memories that made us suffer but...

Xea.

She is now part of the memory that I won't ever forget.

"Let's go?" Tiffany asked

I nodded.

Inyeop carried my bag with him as we left the hospital and got in his car. He drove the car. This hospital is far from our place, because this is the nearest hospital from that night where Daeshim killed Xea.

"Hyunjin, why aren't you talking? Please, tell me you are fine. Do you want to meet a psychologist? It might help you" Tiffany

"I have a friend who is a psychologist. He is also nice and might help you to get over what happened" Inyeop

"Hey, I know a btter psychologist than your friend" Tiffany defended

"Oh, you wish! You are just bitter he rejected you-" Inyeop

"I want to meet Xea"

They both became quiet as they heard me talked. I know this is crazy that she is the first one I want to see when I woke up. I mean... Xea. I badly want to see her because I know she is waiting for me.

"Alright. We're going to Xea" Inyeop said

I never had the chance to visit her because I still need to spend more time in the hospital for another month. They are observing me and making sure I am completely fine which is I don't understand. I will never be fine. Xea... She is gone. No matter how many times I cried and begged, hoping that tomorrow when I woke up, her face will be the first thing I will see but no. Everyday that I will open my eyes, only pain in my heart is what I can feel. It felt like, it was useless to live happily without her. She is the reason why I am surviving everyday but she is gone.

When Xea woke me up, everything was a dream. She wants me to wake up from commatose and wants to remember me everything that's why she showed up in my dream. I just hope I didn't closed my eyes. I just hope I stayed in that dream and it's fine with me as long as she is there.

I'm regretting everything. I should've stopped seeking for revenge and lived with her in a far place, where no one can make us part ways. I will be able to accept it if she will broke up with me. In that way, I still can see her. But fuck... This hurts.

"Hyunjin-" Tiffany

I looked at the mirror and saw the field where we had horrible night. It was a fucking nightmare to me and I know it will forever be a nightmare to me. This crazy fucking life kept messing up. Just remember that night, when I tried my best to save us both or at least her but I failed. I only saved myself and not her.

I looked away because I know my siblings were worried of me when I saw the field. It might be the most horrible place for me, but it'll be the best, that's the last place where I last saw her face.

I'm sorry, Xea.

After an hour, we arrived at the columbarium where Xea is. We went to the fourth floor. This feels different. Everything does feel different. I wasn't expecting to visit her at this kind of place.

And this hurts so bad.

"Here" Inyeop said while looking at Xea's picture "Take your time. We will wait at the main floor"

I ignored them and stood there. I could hear their footsteps walking away from where I am. This hurts bad knowing that I am alone, here, with Xea. I don't think I can do this.

But...

I kept walking towards her while my tears were falling down...

"I'm sorry"

Xea, I kept dreaming about you even before we get along. You were always part of my dream and I know you will be part of my life that's why I never hesitated to come to you. I dreamt of meeting you and having a happy life with you...

No pain.

No sadness.

No one against us.

No bad memories.

Only us.

A happy life with you...

It's crazy that you and I were sweet and happy in my dream when we don't even get along in real life. But when we finally decided to be each others' comfort...

I never regretted putting my pride down for you.

I won't regret. Never.

I kept dreaming of you until now, your smile, laugh, how you walk, talk and everything feels real...

How I wish what happened was just a dream that doesn't have an ending...

I would never get tired of seeing your face in the same dream. Remember what I told you? I'm okay with everything if it's you and even though I kept dreaming the same story...

I'm fine with it as long as I am with you even though it's-

A story that won't end...