47

Third person's POV

(Next Day)

Everyone is having fun at the beach and still following their fixed schedule for everyone to enjoy the water activities. It is up to them if they want to enjoy the water activities or not, what matters is they need to follow the fixed schedule. Seungmin and Minho doesn't want to follow but they have to since they joined the outing this time while Chan, Jisung, Jeongin and Changbin were enjoying the water activities and kept wanting for more.

Felix was just happily taking pictures of the and watching them have fun. It was the first time he saw his friends getting along with other students and he seems happy with it.

Meanwhile, Xea was sitting on the sand as she watch the students have fun but her mind kept reminding her of what happened yesterday. It was painful and she knows Hyunjin means something. She badly wants to talk to him but she realized it wasn't the right time. She decided to give him more time and let him think carefully. She doesn't want to mess with his mind but she is sure that Hyunjin loves her. That kept her assure that Hyunjin needs some time only.

"Hey" Hanjae greeted as he sat down beside Xea "I guess you and Hyunjin were not getting along"

"We're fine. He just needed some time. I'll give it to him. I will understand and wait for him to be fine" Xea

"Hmm. That's good to know. Maybe you were right. He just needed some time" Hanjae said while staring at the view in front of them

He completely saw what happened between the two, how Hyunjin walked away from Xea at school and how Hyunjin apologized to Xea without even telling her what is going on. He is confused but he understand what Hyunjin really feels. He wanted to bring that up but he knows Xea won't like it if he brought that up.

"You wanna take a walk? I saw a mini bar there and they are selling drinks. Don't get me wrong. Those drinks are all legal" Hanjae said and tried so hard in order for Xea not to misinterpret about the drinks "So..."

"Sure... I needed that" Xea answered

They both stood up and started walking to the mini bar, but before they can see the mini bar. They will see a small house for changing but the door is open.

"Xea-" Hanjae

Xea stopped walking as he saw who is in the small house for changing clothes. It broke her hurt so bad and she wanted so cream but she chose not to.

It was Hyunjin making out with Vea...

The girl who tried to kill Xea because of a boy. It hurts seeing Hyunjin making out with the girl who betrayed her for a guy.

Hanjae was alarmed and quickly dragged Xea to the mini bar.

Vea was shocked because of what Hyunjin did. She never expected him to kiss her like that. She just approached him because he seems lonely and it felt like they both have the same situation...

Hyunjin's tears while kissing Vea.

She felt his tears and quickly let go first "Are you stupid?"

"I am. It will hurt her even more. That's the best way for her to stop approaching me" Hyunjin chuckled quietly and tears kept falling "I'm sorry for involving you and that-"

"T-That night... I didn't do that to Xea" Vea said

Hyunjin looked at her "What do you mean?"

"I was really going to her since I want to say sorry for liking Felix. I want to confess to her everything and want to apologize. I entered their house since I know her family, they treat me as one. I arrived in her room and saw someone, he is not familiar to me. He threatened me to kill me and my Mom if ever I told anyone about it. He also said that he will kill Xea if ever she find out that it wasn't me. He ran away and I also did because I got scared. I don't know what to do that night. I got scared" Vea confessed that shocked Hyunjin

Hyunjin can't believe what he just heard...

At the mini bar, Xea was keeping everything in her, not telling Hanjae about what she feels. It feel unreal to see Hyunjin kissing the girl she hates when he just told her that he loves Xea so much.

"Here" Hanjae handed her the drink and looked at her "Maybe he was drunk-"

"It's fine. I'm fine" Xea smiled but pain kept showing through her eyes "We're not dating. He can kiss anyone he likes. It's up to him but to be honest, it hurts so bad. I want to cry but I don't have the strength. I just want to scream but I lost my voice. Damn. Why am I like this? I didn't know falling in love hurt so bad"

"Xea, Hyunjin is going through something. He found out something really scary. He knew it will ruin the both of you and chose to distance himself from you. He knows what he is doing and he thinks it's the best" Hanjae

"But did he thought it won't hurt us both?" Xea whispered

"Xea-" Hanjae

"I know about it but did I distance myself from him?" Xea asked

"What do you mean?" Hanjae asked and can't believe what he just heard

"Daeshim killed my Father" she smiled with pain in her eyes