6

Keya's POV

"Xea!" Blake called as he arrived in the ssg room "X-Xea..."

"What happened to you?" Xea asked and stood up hurriedly "Can you calm down?"

"Hyunjin" Blake answered and kept breathing heavily "He messed up with the new student. He got into a fight-"

Xea was about to go when Blake pulled her "What? I have to go"

"The new student is not important right now. The nerd. The one you helped back then. He is in their room with those troublemaker" Blake answered

"What? Why the hell is he involved?"

"As far as I know that kid is not interfering since Xea talked to him" Vea added

"He interfered again. He tried to stop Hyunjin and that the new transferee" Blake answered as he finally calmed down "We have to-"

Xea didn't even let him finish and left the ssg room.

"Is she going to Hyunjin?" Phiya asked, excitedly.

"You shouldn't be excited!" Vea rolled her eyes and left quickly

Both Blake and I followed Xea to Hyunjin's private room. Where the hell is she? How come she got in there so fast?!

"Leave him alone" Xea said and removed Chan's arm on the nerd's shoulder "Leave this room-"

"No one's leaving this room" Hyunjin said and pulled the nerd towards him "Did you parents forgot to tell you not to meddle with other business? Or they don't care about you like my parents-"

"Did he just mentioned Xea's parents and compared to his parents?" Vea whispered

"Why?" Phiya asked who is currently standing beside me

Oh my gosh. One rule that Xea has, never mention any of her family. You can insult her and say hurtful words to her but never drag her family into a mess.

Xea slapped him "Never drag my parents here. They are different from your parents. You know what? You are hopeless. You kept messing up with things and ruining other people's lives. Can you just leave and mess up with your life? You know what? You are no different from your Dad"

Just like Xea, Hyunjin hates it when his family is being mentioned. He also hates it when he is being told that he is no different from his Dad. We all know how much he hates him and he rather die than be in good terms with him.

"Xea-" the nerd called

"I pity you" Xea told Hyunjin while glaring at him

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed. That's what Hyunjin hates the most, that someone is pitying him. Hold up! This is a mess. I hope nothing will happen.

"Take back what you just said" Hyunjin

"Why? You hate it? You deserve it" Xea smirked, she was about to go but then-

Hyunjin pulled her wrist and pinned her against the wall staring at her intensely "No one is allowed to pity me, not even you"

"Gosh! That looks hot" Vea whispered

"I want that too" Phiya whispered back

"Xea!" I called and entered the room but then Minho blocked my way but I am fucking near to Xea.

WHY DID I ENTERED THIS ROOM?

"Don't" he whispered that only I can hear

I looked at him but he is looking away. He is blocking me like he is preventing me from being involved. Oh gosh. I am not hallucinating, right? There is no way Minho will save me- I mean he is so rude to everyone and even acting cold to me whenever I am trying to approach him for some school works. He is pretending like I am not existing.

"Why? Are you offended?" Xea laughed sarcastically and looked at Hyunjin "You shouldn't be because that's what I really feel whenever you are bullying other kids. I pity you. You are such an attention seeker, Hyunjin"

That's the first time she called his name in front of him. He hates him, everything about him, his name, presence, everything.

"You-" Hyunjin

"Your Father doesn't give a damn and letting you do things because he knows. He knows you want his attention. Why aren't you stopping? He doesn't even care. Or is it something else?" Xea rested her head on the wall and bit her lower lip "Do you want my attention?"

"Hyunjin! What the hell are you doing?!" Felix shouted and pushed Hyunjin out of the way "Are you okay, Miyashi? Are you hurt?"

"I am fine" Xea answered and looked at Hyunjin for the last time

"Never let yourself get involve" Minho whispered to me

I looked at him and he is looking at me this time "I-"

Xea dragged me out of the room with her, followed by our friends and even the nerd.

"You all go" Felix told us as he got out of the room and looked at Xea "I'll take care of this. You did well, Miyashi" he smiled and pinched her cheeks

Xea removed his hands and rolled her eyes "Don't let them hurt you"

"Are you worried? I know you won't let them hurt me" Felix smiled once again

What is this drama?

We all went to the ssg room like we just got out of a storm. Everyday is a mess involving those troublemaker but it hits different today.

"Omg! How does it feel being pinned to the wall by Hyunjin?" Phiya asked excitedly

"Why is she here?" Xea asked

"Xea, thank you-" nerd

"Thank you? I don't need that. Don't be involved again. You made a mess. Go to your classroom" Xea said

Never let yourself get involve...

OH GOSH! SNAP OUT OF IT, KEYA!